🥀The Empress's Life👑

"Clearly, not all are perfect" Lady Dixie Lark (3rd wife) mocked as everyone else was shocked to see all heirs except triplets has gone missing.

"Atleast you obeyed me" she nodded satisfied that her sons were not the ones among missing heirs.

"This is not the time for fighting among ourselves,we must find them immediately!" Lady Sonali (5th wife) said in her slightly trembling voice.

"Only if they're as obedient as -"

"Lady Sonali,why are you wasting your time? Throwing stone in muddy water only harms us" Lady Gracilla (Emperor's lover aka 4th wife) threw her a glare.

"Are you calling me filthy! How dare you! Being Emperors favourite doll doesn't mean that you can do anything." Lady Dixie fumed.

"You're all so energetic today "

" Your Majesty" everyone fell silent as they greeted The Emperor and the Empress.

"Since you are not responsible even in taking care of your children, i have sent my soldiers to bring them back."
He turned towards the Empress, holding her gaze.

"I understood that even you cannot be perfect everytime" he smirked sarcastically.

"Kash.." lady Gracilla tried to hold his hand

"Don't!" He roared, making everyone in the room gasp.

"What if something happens? What if someone kidnapped them? Will you all be happy? Is this what you want!"

*Thud*

The Empress kneeled before the Emperor, with her head bowed down.

"Forgive me for my irresponsible behaviour"

"Empress..." Lady Marnie (2nd wife) gasped at the scene unfolding before her.

The Empress has NEVER kneeled to anyone. She's always been the epitome of perfection. She always held her head high with dignity.
Such person is kneeling,that too before the Emperor,whom she hated.

Without a second thought,Lady Marnie kneeled with her, followed by Lady Sonali and Monali.

The Emperor's eyes widened, but when Lady Gracilla was about to kneel,he rushed to her side and held her in arms.

"You must realise your mistakes " he said, mainly directing it at the empress.

She looked up, her firey green eyes connected with the deep violet ones of the Emperor.

"I will..... your Majesty " she spat his title as it was the most bitter thing in the world.

After the departure of the Emperor, she slapped the guards who were incharge of guarding the Heirs comman room.

"You are fired"

"Your Majesty!.. please have mercy!"

"I don't need any irresponsible people working in my castle!" She yelled, glancing at Lady Dixie,who slightly flinched.

"And never expect any mercy when it cannot solve your mistake"
With that she walked away,not even sparing a glance at the begging guards.

She was flooded with emotions, which she always held in.

She felt so pitiful of herself and she hated it.

Her son,whom she showered with love and affection gifted her with betrayal.

Her husband,was waiting for a chance to mock her.

Her daughter,instead of supporting her backed her brother's decision.

Her days are filled with works,
responsibilities and pain.

For she's stronger,she has to tolerate every pain without any complaints.

For she's a royal,she had to sacrifice her happiness for her family.

For she's an Empress,she has to work even harder for her people's welfare.

For she's talented,she has to toil

She opened the room and took the sleeping baby in her arms.

'This is the reason my son drifted away from me'

The baby shifted in her arms

'You are a weakness to my son'

'You must disappear!'

Baroness Yelda was in the floor, begging her not to harm the child.

The little boy opened his eyes, yawning.

His twinkling green eyes resembled her's,as he grabbed her thumb with his tiny hand.

'I..... I'm not so cruel to kill this baby, but.....' she thought.

'This is my first time holding him'

"Butler vark" the Empress's butler kneeled before her.

"Take this child"

"Your Majesty!"

"Take this child to the place in this map"

"And...wait for my further instructions"

"As your wish your Majesty "

She rubbed the child's head for the last time.

"Bad news Majesty, Bad news!"
Her spies came rushing to her.

"What happened?"

"Prince Finnegan Brooks Brinley was attempted to MURDER and is severely injured!"