🌞Fun in the Sun🌞

Princess Nikita Pia Brinley's POV :

Freedom....

Which is like a forbidden fruit, untouchable sky, a princess could not even dream of.

But today, I must make a difference... cause I have MY BROTHER with me.

We're not riding inside a stuffy carriage.We're Riding by a horse, with wind on my skin.

'It's refreshing'

I looked at my brother,who rarely visits the Royal palace and family, smiling cheerfully.

'It's really heartwarming to see him smile alot. He's always busy,seldom visits home and always working. But deep within, I know he's so loving and caring. The thing is he never expresses his feelings.'

'Today I'm going to bring out his feelings. I can make him happy, right?'

I pulled the reins out of brothers hand, taking the control in my hands.

"Let me ride"

"You can?"he questioned doubtfully.

I chuckled , making faces at him

"I rode one when I was five"

"Hey! So you haven't rode one since then!!!" His scream was swept away by the wind as I kicked the stirrup iron, increasing the speed.

'It's fabulous!'

I removed my hairbow, letting my hair down.

"Your hair is pricking my eyes you know?" I heard my brother complaining.

"Sorry it's wind's fault" I heared him groan, as he tried to keep my hair in place by holding them, failing miserably.

"You know what,it looks like you're abducting me"

"Yes yes, I'm abducting the crown Prince. Robbers and thieves will reward me for selling you"

"Don't forget you yourself are a princess, they won't let you escape"

"You're more worthy to abduct anyway" I earned myself a pinch from brother.

"Don't belittle yourself"
I put my hands up in surrender.

"Hey careful, the reins!!!"

"Oh........ohhhhhhhh" before I could reach, he catched the reins in a hand, securing me in other .

Finally we reached the Holmfirth townsquare, the heart of trades and other necessities.

"Since we're here, let's go purchase hunt" Mr.Ajax Cato Brinley declared hopping off the horse. I held the reins in my hand, leading the horse along our way.

"Don't just look around, tell me which shop you prefer?"

"Dear brother,do you have money?"
He looked petrified for a moment,but soon a grin painted on his face.

"I don't have money now, but I can earn"

"Earn? How?" I questioned, looking at his widening grin.
'Don't tell me he's going to lift weight or rob someone'

"Have some faith in your brother,will you?"He pointed at a shop's notice.

"Why don't we work there?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am!" He pulled me into a vessel making shop.

"Good day ma'am, we're here to try for the job" he greeted a middle aged lady,who looked at us up and down.

"Are you really here for the job? You both look like nobles though" she asked suspicious of us.

"We're just wanderers ma'am, we're in need of money,so please give us this job" good thing we removed the royal emblem and other expensive jewelry.
I looked out to make sure our horse was tied correctly.

"You are wanderers, which means you will be working just for today,am I right?"

"Yes Ma'am,we will be leaving in the evening" my brother answered enthusiastically.

"I'm Becky owner of Vanessa vessels,you can start working now"

"Ok mam" we have her a salute.

After working there for hours,we earned some money 💰

"Mrs Becky was really talented"

"Yes she works really hard" I agreed

"Let's buy you some pearls"

*Chuckles*

"Why are you laughing?"

"You look more eager than me brother" I pointed out.

'Is he embrassed?aww'

"Isn't it obvious? I just want my sister's first shopping to be memorable" he pinched my cheeks.

"I'm more than happy"

"And I'm glad"

We entered the jewelry shop and bought some pearls. Our money was not enough,but brother selled some of his stuffs to buy them.

"Ahhh.. aren't you Hungry? Let's eat something"

"Do we have money?"

"Of course, I am the crown Prince,how can I not?" He winked.

We purchased some local sweets and pastries along with spicy snacks.

"Wow this local flavours are delicious!" I had happy tears in my eyes.They are just droolworthily delicious.

"Aren't they?"

"Shall we have some drinks?" I asked hopefully.

"You are not of apt age yet" he shakes his head disapproving.

"Please please please"I tried my best to act pitiful .

"No it's harmful for your health"

I was about to give up when he held my hand.

"But non-alcoholic drinks are alright"

I smiled, grabbing his hand.

We played games, fed doves,danced upon the bridge,sang songs riding a boat, and had a loads of fun.

When the sun started setting , we started our journey back to the palace.

It was a great day,no the greatest day in my life. I sat behind my brother who started riding the horse.

"So...the offer to call you by your name....does it still stand?"

"Of course sis ofcourse"

"Sis?"

"Yeah, I'll call you sis"

"No, you can call me Pia....C..Cato"

"Did you....did you just call me by my name?" he started teasing me.

"No..."

"You did, you did!"

"You MISHEARD" I shouted trying to cover my face.

"Sure sure" he smirked.

"Thankyou for today Cato.." I back hugged him smiling.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

So , how was this chapter?

Hi Unique Butterflies 🌻

I hope I'm not making it so boring.

Vote and comment your thoughts.

Correct me if something is wrong.

I'm not so good in English 🥺

STAY tuned....😉