CATO DIED???

Everyone was in black dress, mourning for the great loss of the Empire.

‼️(Skip ch14 and ch15  i.e this chap and the next one only if you want to continue the main story)‼️

Just kidding

Happy New year 2022 UB's🦋!!

{If you are someone who don't read
a/n
UB-Unique Butterflies 🌻}

Look forward for everything that's gonna happen in future.whether it is good or bad, ups or downs, fight it.

YOU.ARE.AWESOME.

Ok coming back, a special chapter to you all😉!

You.Yes ONLY for you.cause you are special 🥰

Here you go!

{Note:Ajax Cato is in good condition and it doesn't connect with the ongoing chapters}

‼️I have added the info and age of the characters in comment box ‼️

"ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" yelled Emerson, throwing the snow balls on his siblings.

"Stop it will you! I don't want to catch cold " Juniper frowned, dusting off the snow from her gown.

"Don't be so stuck up Ju! You're too young for this!" Emerson shouted back, throwing more snow balls on her head.

"Laker! Save me!" She hid behind a certain triplets.

"You got me wrong, I'm Lamoni not Laker"

"Whatever just help me from that crazy racoon"

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so-" before she could finish, she's deep down inside the snow.

"RIP Juniper Star Brinley,we won't miss you!"

"Emerson.Lenn.Brinley! come here you little!" His mother, lady Marnie Zona Brinley, twisted his ear,as he begged for forgiveness.

"Juni are you alright dear?" She helped her get up, brushing away the snow gently.

"Mom..he..hit me" Juniper sobbed into her arms,not before making faces at him. Lady Marnie is the sweetest thing, SOo sweet that every Prince and princess call her 'Mom'.

"Be a gentleman and give her your winter robe"

"Mom but this is a very new fashion robe designed by-..."