🔪The Massacre-2🔪‼️ Warning: includes blood and death scenes ‼️

Jasmyn Marie Brinley's POV:

Mother: Lady Marnie Zona Brinley (1st consort)Age:168th sibling of Ajax Cato ( MC)(Refer ch11 if you want to clarify)

Age:16
8th sibling of Ajax Cato ( MC)
(Refer ch11 if you want to clarify)

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Red..

The only colour that I saw down the stairs.

The magnificent Royal tiles are now painted in the blood of soldiers and knights.The crushed body parts was scattered every corner.

The smell of battlefield is in air. I opened a dead soldier's hand only to find a couples bracelet in it.

How.... How many lives...

Tears tricled down my cheeks,as I checked every body's pulse.

'Please.. someone be alive'

It killed ... killed me to see each soldiers stabbed in their neck.

My hands, now painted with blood, continued checking each soldiers pulse.

'I..I could feel this person's pulse'

"Sir, sir could you hear me?" I tried to wake him, but his eyes kept drooping.

"Physician! Someone help!" I shouted but the only thing I heard as a reply was my echo.

I felt movement on my hand , to find the soldier grabbing my hand.

"L.. leave... it's d-dangerous....gg-o pp-rincess" he slurred, using the left life within him.

"But..you-"

"Ev..eryone is d..dead already *cough* go in..form the Emperor"

"I'll do it" I reassured him.

He gave me a weak smile, falling into eternal sleep.

Angry, helplessness, and all the emotions filled me.

'They are fighting a monster upstairs. I must hurry and help them'

I clenched my fist, running towards the stairs, blood splashing like stagnant water with each of my steps.

But what awaited me was my unconscious brother in his own pool of blood and panicking family.

"The bleeding is not stopping your Majesty" Lady Monali gulped.

"Do something ....save my son!..... please..*sniff*... your Majesty....save my son.."

"We are trying hard Empress"lady Sonali replied, trying to stitch the wound.

"Can't we get the healers?" I questioned. If we delay further, he may die!

"No need for that"

"Goddess Naraheave!"

The ambassador of good and evil, the only healer and destroyer of humankind, appeared.

"Let me see the Crown Prince"

"Wait" I stopped her. After all she is a form of both good and evil.we can't find when she's evil and when she's good.what if she's in evil state?

"Princess Jasmyn"she called me forward in a voice as sweet as nectar.

"What should I do for you?"

"I want you to tie your eyes"

"What? " She laughed like a maniac suddenly.

See I knew she will be unstable in good and evil states.

"You can treat the Crown Prince with your eyes tied."

"Jasmyn,we don't have time for conversations...ca-..my brother is in critical condition"Nikita Pia stuttered.

"I'll do as you wish" she accepted the condition.

"Why did you ask her to tie her eyes?"
Nikita whispered in my ear.

"Her destruction power is so effective if her eyes are open. But if her eyes are closed, her healing powers will be most effective"

The Emperor have me a approving nod as my mother tied the eyes of Naraheave.

She created a elixir ball of cure with her hands

And casted it on Ajax.

"He will survive only if his body accepts this medicine"

"Otherwise..." She nodded her head.

"It's not in my hands" and just like that, she disappeared.

"Let's take him to the Resting palace first"The Emperor tried to lift him but hissed due to the wounds on his body.

"Let me carry him" Emerson lifted him upon his soldier,as we followed them to the Resting palace.

*Boom*

???

🤍Vote and support for more 🤍