🥀The Empress's Life-2 👑

"Finnegan!"

Emerson yelled, scooping up his brother's limp body in his hand.

His blood coloured his green hair crimson,as his breath ragged. Isleen pushed through the wild crowd,only to see Finnegan lying in his own pool of blood.

"Get out of here,NOW!" She screamed at them.

*Swirtt*

A sword was placed on her neck,as she immediately froze.

"Are you the one behind this?" Jasmine asked through her gritted teeth.

"No List-"

*Scckk*

She pressed her sword as few drops of blood rolled down Isleen 's neck.

"Your Highnesses!" Few guards rushed towards the scene, helping them to carry Prince Finnegan safely.

 "Arrest her!"Juniper cried as two soldiers blocked her.

At a distance, Isleen spotted Gideon and waved frantically.

He ran towards her with relief in his eyes.

"Your hi-Isleen,Are you alright?"

"Sir Gideon do you know her?"

"Well... she's my.."

"Cousin"  Isleen finished.

"But she..i think she's involved in this murder attempt" Juniper whispered, throwing suspicious glances.

Using this distraction, Isleen ran out in the direction where the murderer ran.

"ISLEEN!"

She ran behind a hooded man,who slipped through the busy market Street.

"You!Stop there!"

He threw the pots on her which she barely dodged.

"Someone catch him!"

Hearing her shout, many tried to stop him but was terrified when they saw his huge blood soaked sword.

'This is no use ' Isleen tied her disturbing hair in a messy bun while chasing him non stop.

'Urgg I wish I had my Crown prince body now! Running in this heavy dress is tiresome '

She tore her long sleeve and tied it at her bleeding  neck caused by Jasmine.

The hooded man threw daggers at her which she shielded with a wodden barrel cap.

One dagger passed through her veil, scratching the tip of her ear.

"You!"

She burned with rage as she grabbed a flail from the nearby weapons store.

She threw it on him,aiming for his leg, making him fall.

He tried to get up but she stamped on his hand with her heel.

A ear piercing scream burst through his mouth as she twisted his hand behind his shoulder.

"Tell me, WHO.SENT.YOU" she questioned calmly,putting further pressure on her heels.

His hand bleeded,as he shouted even loudly.

"If you don't answer, I'll gift you the most painful death" her eyes burnt in anger.

Before he could open his mouth,an arrow pierced through his head from behind,making him fall at her feet.

Surprised,she looked in the direction to see Oslo (2nd prince) riding towards her with a bow in his left hand.

She stomped towards him to shout at for killing the clue,but stopped remembering her current form.

"Your highness " she bowed.

"Who are you?"

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

At the palace, everyone was in trepidation as the Royal physicians tried to stop the bleeding of the prince.

"Here comes the Empress!"

"How's the prince's condition!"

"Your highness.......the wound is too deep.."

"Do you need any rare or expensive ingredients? Whatever you need please tell us. We must save the prince!"

"We..will try our best"

"Where is goddess Naraheave!"

"She's travelling in some faraway island your majesty"

"Your Majesty! Bad news! Her highness Lady Marnie fainted!"  a servant informed, breathing frantically.

'Lord she must be terrified for her son...I can feel her'

"Tell Lady Monali and Lady Sonali to assemble here and the princess Nikita to take care of Lady Marnie"

"As your command"

Everyone was reporting various things to the Empress as she hastily solved each problem.

"Empress!"

Lady Sonali burst through the door followed by Lady Monali with a huge bag.

"Can you do something?"

Lady Monali surfed through the potions as Lady Sonali checked his condition.

"Good Lord his wound is massive!" 

"We need to stitch it up NOW!"

"But.." Lady Monali hesitated.

"We need Cetus's tooth....but the time is ticking....and it's nearly impossible to get it"

The Empress took a deep breath

'I have not talked to him...but still in this situation..'

"Where is the Crown Prince?"