🟥Voice of Hell🟥 ‼️ contains some horror nightmares,you are warned‼️

..ster"

*Drip*

....nster"

*Drip * *Drip*

"Monster!"

"Where are you trying to run?" It's violet nails digged through my skin tightly,letting a few more drops of blood dripping on my clothes.

...et..go"

"Hush my deer .......Hush" it silenced me, covering my mouth with its huge hand,now covered with my blood.

"G-get away" it came out more like a plead than a threat.

"But I can't sleep" it whispered, crawling into bed with me.

The violet nail tilted my head up, as my eyes met with a pair of dark red bloodthirsty eyes. It gave me a grin,a grin as sharp as knife.

"Your hair" it breathed in my hair, twirling it around its hand. It pulled my hair suddenly, grabbing it forcely.

"Black long hair" sniffed the monster.

My eyes widened in horror as I was back in my female body.

I pushed it off my bed, feeling the impact of pain in my hair roots.

"Who are you?"

"You don't know me? Think again deer" the monster sneered, as it stepped towards me,long wavy Vanilla blonde hair shining under the moon rays.

I hissed as my skin burned due to the nail marks on it. The golden coloured bed wrap was coated red with my blood.

"Stop there, if you take another step,I'll burn you!"
I pointed the burning candle towards the monster, gripping it tightly.

"I'll see you trying"

It's face inched closer as it looked at me mockingly.

*Trrrs*

I threw the candle on its head,the fire catching on his vanilla blonde hair.

It smirked, looking smug.

"Aaaaa"
I screamed as the melting wax of candle trickled on my bleeding wound,making it unbearable.

The candle I threw before was back in my hand as if it never happened.

"You evil monster!" I gritted my teeth as it resumed playing with my hair strands, twirling and tugging at it.

'You let me violate your justice' it stroked my neck, staring evilly.

'You let me penetrate your soul' the sharp nails now digged through my neck as I bit my inner cheeks, not to give it the satisfaction of seeing my pain.

'You let me desecrate what you love' In a flash of light,I could see my family suffering,and my library and degree certificates burning to ashes. My Cat was being chopped to pieces.

"NO!" I screamed which was soon muffled by those evil hands.

'You think you can still be free?' It chuckled tugging at my hair forcefully.Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as pain engulfed my body.

'Think again'

'I own your soul'

'You cannot fight that.'

Blood

I tasted blood in my mouth,as I was biting my inner cheeks to stop myself from shouting out aloud.

"Will he be okay?" Demel questioned Gideon, the personal knight of Ajax Cato,who was checking on his condition.

"Answering Your Highness,his Highness is suffering. His body was not able to accept the power of goddess Naraheave completely."

"It's all your fault, aren't you his personal knight? where were you!"

"No one is allowed to the Royal family's meeting.Its highly private and secluded your Highness. That's why I was not able to accompany his Highness."

"It's still your fault though. What if something serious happened? All the guards guarding our meeting palace was massacred!"

".....I accept my fault"

"I don't need your acceptance,just treat his wounds. IT'S opening again for the nth time"

"As your command"

*Will be continued*