⚜️The Royal family -2⚜️

Ajax Cato Brinley 👑🤴 POV:

When we reached the castle gates,we are welcomed by Emmie, who looked like she'll burn us with her glare and Butler Wane who looked relieved seeing us.

"Princess,forgive my language but where in the hell have you been? It's already late to get ready for the Royal Dinner, and your hair looks horrible!"
She ranted.

"I'm sorry Emmie, let's get ready quickly"

"Pia" I closed her eyes with my hands.

"Cato? Why are yo-"

"Shhh" I placed a box on her hand.

"Now.. surprise!"

She opened the box and looked frozen.

"This.....this ring.."

"You kept on looking at that in the shop"

"But it's extremely costly!"

"So what? I wanted to gift something unique to my sister"

"Keep it as a memory of this day"

She hugged me tightly thanking me. I kissed on her forehead, chuckling.

When she was about to say something, Emmie pulled her inside, complaining how less the time she have to prepare her.

"See you tonight!"

"Yes Cato" she shouted back.

I suddenly remembered my two sisters.I really miss them.we fight,argue and curse each other but they cared for me and I Cared for them.The angered look on my first younger sister when I lied about going abroad, appeared before me in a flash.

'I'm sorry Jivika,I lied to you.I know you won't allow me to give up my life. I had to do that for everyone.please forgive me'

I prayed silently. Sometimes I think I am pathetic. But then it's not my fault though. I can't get a job because I'm a girl.They prefered a man over me even though I had high points than him. I can't even get a loan.

Just because I'm polite, I have to struggle a lot . I have to do what society thinks a GIRL should do. Even if I get a job I must work far more excellent than men . I was really fed up. Even though they claim men and women are equal,it was not implemented yet...

Sometimes I thought that if I were a boy,I could do so much things without getting judged.i would not hurt others and understand the feelings of girls and family to keep them happy.Because it hurts....hurts when someone can't understand... what's going on.

Now that I got a chance to live as a man , I'm going to help out the women to shine in this society.

I got ready,wearing my Cape and sword . I looked at the mirror and gave myself a thumbs up.

'Now that I have the power of crown Prince, let's help the people prosper.Screw the Heroine,screw the Villainess and screw the plot {I don't know it though}. This crown Prince don't have time for your drama.Go to your oh-so-perfect second male lead or side characters.

'I.DON'T.CARE.'

I looked at the mirror Brushing my Hair through hand.My green eyes glinted Golden proving that I am a part of the Royal family.

My green eyes glinted Golden proving that I am a part of the Royal family

'Now that I'm ready let's show them the show'

I swirled my sword around, sheathing it in.

'Here goes nothing'

🎶📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯🎶

At my arrival the announcer shivered.
'I think he still remember my threat'.

"Hello Mr Slater,six hours no see"
He looked like he would die.

"Don't panic..I won't harm you I promise" I smirked. 'Why do I smirk often? It's one of a must trait for a prince I guess'

"You should,no no you must announce my arrival perfectly"I teased the Royal Announcer.poor man nodded fastly and cleared his throat.He took a deep breath.

"The R-"

"Stop"

"Huh?"
I stopped him noticing Pia running towards me.

"How do I look?"

"Angelic"

"Do I ?"

"You do". I offered her my hand which she held almost immediately.

"Shall we?"

"We shall"

📯📯🎶📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯🎶📯📯

"The Golden Star of the Brinley Kingdom, His Highness Crown Prince Ajax Cato Brinley and the Golden swan of the Empire,Her Highness princess Nikita Pia Brinley Enters"the Royal Announcer's voice boomed.

The trumpets roared grabbing everyone's attention on us.

The real GAME of problems starts NOW!

Hey Royal family! Come at me! I'm ready to face anything .

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!