🍹Juice in Justice Manor-2🍹

"Biggy Brother...."

"Biggy Biggy Biggy Brother!"

"Emerson.Lenn.Brinley" I muttered under my breath as my annoying ass brother called me by embrassing names.

'people are staring, even a few girls were giggling, pointing their handfans at me!'

'I wish that the ground will open up and swallow him.'

"Biggy Bro-"

"Will you cut straight to the point?"

"Calm down,Bigg-" I glared "Fine brother I have a doubt"

"Shoot"

"Shoot..what?"

"I mean shoot out your doubt or question or whatever"

"Hmm..... shoot....I like the way it's used like this.... anyway back to the doubt..." He brought his hand to my ear, half-covering it like telling a secret.

"If poison rotted, would it be less poisonous or more poisonous?"

"Huh?"

"IF POISON ROTTED, WOULD IT BE LESS POISONOUS OR MORE POISONOUS?"

🎶🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🎶

"For heaven's sake,is this what you call whispering? My ears ache like hell!"

*Clears throat*

"Many eyes are watching,be cautious before asking your crazy doubts"

"I'm in a desperate need for answer"
He threw a smile at the audience, who are blinded momentarily by his charms.

"Why?"

"Cause I might have poisoned someone with a rotten poison"

"You did what?" I pulled him behind the pillar by his collar.

"Whom?When?Why?what exactly?"

"Whoa..... That's a whole bunch of questions!" He pointed to a girl,who was sitting little farther from us.

"She's Duke Sheldon's Eldest daughter, 'The poison Queen'.."

A petite figure sat with her legs crossed, stroking two snakes casually

"Visha Vajra Sheldon" her name came out of my mouth almost naturally,as her reputation and other infos flowed from my memory.

'It's good that I memorized every nobles name along with their portraits'

"You poisoned her?"

"I just want to confirm her poison holding immunity....
It's rumered that no poison could kill her...but as intelligent as me,I poisioned her with rotted poison"

"Is she an animal to perform tests on her! What will happen if she really gets poisioned? The Sheldon Dukedom will sue the Royal family!"

"But she's going to drink it......"

"Oh god!" I ran like a maniac, earning the judging eyes of nobles,and snatched the juice from her hand.

She raised an eyebrow, looking from the juice to my face.

"Hello Lady Sheldon"

She just nodded.

'Won't she greet me or something! Whatever'

🎶🦗🦗🦗🎶

"To what do I owe this pleasure... your Highness?" She questioned, trying to get back the juice from my hand.

"It's a pleasure itself to see the lady attending this judgement" I hid it behind.

"May I have it back?I am quite thirsty"

"I could make something different for you, lady visha"
I didn't give her time to reply.

"I could make something different for you, lady visha"I didn't give her time to reply

"Please try this"

"Why should I? What about the previous one?"

I tried to drop it off 'accidentally' while giving it to her

But she caught it perfectly.

Emerson's eyes widened as a crowd formed around us.

'This is a total mess'