So, Is This My Team?

Welcome to Story 20! This is basically a rewrite of Battle for BFDI but with the cast of V3 and a much more gruesome storyline. You shall see what I mean. All of the pairings of that game will be here (Kee X Lady Avery, Kaede X Kaito, etc.).

Mono Bear stood on a tropical island and smiled his best smile. "Yo! We're coming at you live from the famous Wonderland Isle!" He said. "I'm your host Mono Bear! Dropping the hottest new reality show on television... right now! Here's the deal. Seventeen people. have been 'chosen' to spend sixteen days right here at this luxury hotel. They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgement of someone. Everyday, one team will either get a reward, or watch one of their teammates leave: them, and the land of the living, for good. Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic Cake at Stake ceremonies where every night, all but one contestant will receive a prize. In the end, only one will be left standing, and will be rewarded with the ultimate prize: their life! Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over camp. Who will win? Who will lose? Find out here, right now on... Battle... for... BFDI!"

"Welcome our first 15 contestants!"

A plane appeared, and it dropped off 15 people of varying sizes. These were 15 of the 16 characters of the DR V3 cast.

 These were 15 of the 16 characters of the DR V3 cast

(The V3 cast minus Izuru and my OC)

One in particular, Taeko, was searching for a girlfriend.

For Taeko was a flirty detective, and he believed beautiful (or cute) girls were always the best.

He looked among the crowds for a potential girlfriend. There was a beautiful blond in a pink cardigan, a blue haired girl dressed in black, a girl wearing googles, a black haired girl wearing a white dress, a red head who was dressed as a magician with a cool cape, a girl with long red hair tied with a green bow, a dark skinned blond with her hair in lower bunches and everything ever so dainty, a dirty blond haired girl who was dressed in a highly impractical teal and purple dress (it was noted by Mono that she was a vocaloid wannabe), a short haired girl who was dressed like a  scullery maid and a green eyed, short haired Elegant Gothic Lolita girl with a scarlet ribbon in her green hair. These girls were cute or beautiful alright.

They weren't to Taeko's liking, though.

For this detective sought a beautiful girl.

"Be sure to bow your head when Her Highness walks by!" said Mono. "For our next contestant is rich royalty! Just kidding on the loyalty part,  but she's rich!"

Suddenly, a tall girl exited the boat.

Taeko looked at the girl.

She was beautiful. There was no question
about that. Her long lilac hair gently fell to her thin waist, and her profile was delicate and regal. But the stoic set of her jaw bordered on petulant, and under her thick lashes, her purple eyes seemed to hold a storm.