Lick Your Way to Freedom

Sorry about Ry-Ry's execution making some of you afraid of piranhas.
The morning after Ry-Ry's execution (and after they were Forced to Watch his grisly demise), all sixteen contestants were sitting in the hotel's restaurant, eating their breakfast.

"So, what happened last night?" A little bird flew in and asked curiously. "Was it bad?"

"You have no idea," Kaede replied.

"Seriously," Kaito added. "We had to watch him die."

"That's awful," the bird sighed. "I'm sorry you guys had to go through that."

"Well, we're gonna have to get used to it," Asuka said, "because I doubt that we're gonna win every challenge from now on."

"Today's a off day," said Mono as he appeared.

"You 16 go to your bedrooms."

"But today's a challenge day!" protested Kaede.

Mono, however, was not listening.

The 16 then went to their respective bedrooms.

"Thank god there won't be any executions
today," said Asuka as she lay on her bed.

Suddenly, she noticed Mono delivering a black and white iPad to her bedroom.

"What's this?" asked the travel agent.

The other contestants walked into the room.

The boys were nowhere to be found, though.

"I can't figure out what this is," said Kaede. The pianist was intelligent, capable, and prone to falling in love.

Suddenly, Annie, the Sudoku mistress, noticed a note.

"Read this." She said.

It was a cryptic message.

"Dear all girls," the message read.

"Vive the Boys in Jawbreakers!"

"What does that mean?" Annie asked.

The IPad turned itself on and all 11 female contestants got a nasty shock.

One they would never forget.

The screen showed five different camera views of five white dark round places. And each one showed off A boy. The boys were all terrified and screaming for help.

And to make matters worse the contestants knew full well who those boys were.

They were the five remaining male contestants from Taeko and Kiyo to Mr S and Kee and even Kaito!

"We know who these victims are!" Asuka said in growing shock. "They're our boyfriends!"

"And they're trapped inside jawbreakers!" said Annie.

Jawbreakers were Kaede's favorite sweet.

Kaede was also shocked.

"Mono!" She said. "You didn't tell me you were putting people in those jawbreakers! You've been using my favorite sweets for evil?!"

"Looks like we have to rescue the boys." said Lady Avery.

"I lied about the off day!" said Mono.  "I kidnapped the boys and put them in jawbreakers! You have to get them out! If you get someone out, you win. But if you hurt someone, you'll get eliminated."