Question Time!

The breather chapter!

The sun peaked over the horizon on the eighth day of Battle for BFDI. A slight breeze ruffled the trees as the sun steadily rose into the air.

The contestants were eating in the restaurant when Mono came in.

"Let's take a break from the challenges for a bit of trivia!" said Mono.

"I love trivia!" said Kaede.

"Now, if you'll all follow me, it's time for your eighth challenge!" Mono announced.

Groans and moans were heard over the sound of ten chairs scraping against wood as the contestants followed the psychotic host outside.

Outside, Monokuma, dressed as a magician, greeted the contestants.

"This will cover the last 7 chapters of the story," he told the contestants. "It'll tell the liars from the non liars. If you tell a lie, you lose and someone will be sent to their death." said Mono.

Buzzers appeared right in front of the 10 contestants.

"You press these buzzers to answer questions! Quiz time begins now!"

Mono got a picture out.

"Question one: who was the first to die?" He asked.

"Ry-Ry was the first to die!" said Himiko as she pressed her buzzer.

The image showed what Ry-Ry looked like when he was dead. The picture was now also in black and white.

Screams were emitted at the sudden appearance of the grotesque image.

"Oh my God, that's sick!" Kaito glared at the host. "Are you serious right now?"

"I'm not serious!" said Mono.

"Question two: who was the second to die!"

"Annie was the second to die!" said Aria as she pressed her buzzer.

The image showed the aftermath of Annie's death.

"Question three: who was the third person to perish?"

"I don't know!" said Ivy as she pressed the buzz.

"Wrong!" said Mono. "Kirumi was the third to die!"

Mono changed the picture he was holding to show what she looked like when she died.

"Question four: who was the fourth person to be gone?"

"Kiyo was the next to die!" said Kaede as she pressed the buzzer.

Mono showed the picture of Kiyo's body, saying "Correct. Now, fifth question: who was the fifth to die?"

"My beloved Taeko," wept Asuka as she pressed the buzzer.

"Correct!" Mono said, showing the picture of Taeko's corpse.

"Question 6: who was the sixth to die?"

"It was Mr S," said Ichika as she pressed the button.

"Correct," said Mono as he showed what Mr S had looked like when he had been stabbed.

"Final question: who was the seventh one to die?"

"Kokichi," said Kaito as he pressed the buzzer.

"You got most of the questions right!" Mono said as he adjusted the picture he was holding to show what Kokichi's body looked like.

"Everyone save for Ivy. She got the question wrong. Time for the execution!"

"Now," said Mono. "Those safe contestants will receive a magic wand. The contestant with the most votes will get killed."

Mono threw magic wands at 9 of the contestants, saying: "Most of you received no votes, so you're safe. Himiko, though, got 6 votes so she's eliminated."

"No!" wailed Himiko as Satan appeared.

The man dragged her and put her in a box.

"Three strikes!" said Mono, pressing the button. The box slowly filled with water, and when it completely filled with water, Himiko floated lifelessly, having drowned.

"You're out!"

"You may leave," the psychotic bear then said solemnly.

The remaining contestants walked off towards their hotel.

"Who's going next?" Mono said, facing the camera. "See what's cooking on the next dramatic episode of Battle! For! BFDI!"

So Himiko dies. Poor girl.