The Beginning Of The Adventure

Today you went to the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex, but you were by yourself, This was because everyone you knew was busy and it was a week end so you had time to go.

Your name was Y/N, and you were a 19 year old (Female/Male/Transgender/Nonbinary/Agender/Genderfluid/or other identity) person. You had no job, well, at the moment, but you're working on it. Your family are normally busy, but since you're able to, you decided to spend your time at a place that is actually fun.

You had no idea what the place would be like, but it had good reviews everywhere you looked and you could possibly get a job if you tried hard enough.

The only thing you had to do was walk through those doors and see what it was like...

You took a step into the Pizza Plex and the first thing you saw was a gigantic statue of a character you believe was called Freddy Fazbear, or Glamrock Freddy to some people, but the people who call him Glamrock Freddy knew who Freddy was since the locations in the 80's.

The golden statue towered over the massive mall, surrounded by gift shops, families, staff bots, and... What's that?

You turn to your right and see a cut out of the four main characters, there was a sign above them that said "Free Welcome Pass!" that pointed down to a small wind up gift box.

You walked over to the small box, you picked it up and started to wind the handle on the side. A jolly tune played from the box before it bursted open and a card flung at your face. You picked up the card, it said "Free Entry Pass" with pictures of the characters on it.

Just then you heard a motor sound behind you, "Excuse me customer, Do you have a Entry Pass to enter the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizza Plex?"

The voice sounded robotic, but either way, you looked behind you and saw a staff bot wearing a little night guard cap and security badge.

The bot looked down at your hand and scanned the pass, it then looked back up at you and said, "Pass found, have a great day." And left you alone to scan other customers.

You watched the robot zoom around checking people for passes then decide to move on.

You start walking towards the statue, passing by children running around and playing, some even trying to climb the statue.

You go up the escalator, while riding them you saw stuff from the floor above such as "Glamrock Gifts" which you were predicting to be a shop for merchandise.

You got off the escalator and into an elevator, luckily it was empty. You pressed the button for the second floor and listened to the groovy elevator music.

You walk into the second floor, there you see more bots, a stage which was currently empty, but there were tons of tables, lights, posters, people, bots, and advertisements for other places scattered around the Pizza Plex.

You were about to walk around but before you could you were grabbed by another robot. "Would you like a free map?" It said as it held on to you.

You uncomfortably said "Yes." As the bot put you back down, it looked into it took of it's hat and pulled out a map, handed it to you, then said "Have a great day.". It then scooted off to ask others if they wanted maps.

You stood there processing what just happened, that's a poorly designed map despenser.

Anyway, you shook off the suprise from the map bot and walked around. You saw a place called "Superstar Daycare".

a Daycare? In a Mall? This place is crazy. But would it be ok for you to check it out? You didn't want to answer your questions immediately, you wanted to look around a bit more.

You walked around for a while, eventually finding a place labelled on the map as "Rockstar Row". Apparently you could meet the main four animatronics here, You though this'd be a good place to start your adventure in this big mall. Plus, you only knew Freddy Fazbear, and not even very well, so It'd be good to meet the cast the place is based off before messing around in attractions.