When The Lights Go Out

"Why can't you be seen by the cameras? How does that work?" Freddy asked.

You looked around to see if there was a camera around, thankfully not.

"Freddy, it's me, Y/N." You say.

Freddy seems confused.

"Wait? What? Why are you wearing that bunny costume?"

"I was told to, also, Gregory is in danger, you need to get him out of here quickly!" You say as you try to take off your suit. You eventually get out of the costume.

"But the doors don't open until 6AM, what do we do!?" Freddy panicked.

"I don't exactly know, I just know I can't be seen on the cameras and Gregory must be kept safe at all times."

Freddy picked up Gregory and started walking back upstairs. You were left in the room by yourself. You threw away the Storm costume into the trash compactor and ran away.

You ran off until you reached FazerBlast and you stayed in a corner that had no cameras nearby.

It was 3AM, and everything was crazy, and to think this was only your last night. You didn't know what to do about your problems.

Vanny was probably looking for you aswell as Gregory. Freddy is panicking. You're hungry. Afton can control your mind. And everything is just going wrong in general.

You get up, to see if you can sneak past any of the cameras. But, there were too many cameras to get past to go anywhere you could hide.

You stayed in FazerBlast for the next twenty minutes.

It was a boring and nerve racking experience.

You look around the corner and you see Roxy. you try to see if you can call her over to you, but she can't hear you since you need to be quiet.

"Roxanne." You whisper. Roxy turns around and notices you.

"What up pepsqueek, why are you hiding?" She asks.

You point to the cameras. "I can be seen by the cameras, I'm being watched."

Roxy looks up at the camera, "that's no problem." She says. She runs up to all the nearby cameras and destroys them all using her claws.

You run out of FazerBlast as Roxy follows you to break the other cameras.

"You aren't gonna brake every single one, right?" You say.

She shakes her head, "I will, especially if it keeps you safe!" She replied breaking another camera.

You ran into the office and looked through the cameras to see how many were left. Not many where, so you decided to go to the one area with cameras while you waited for Roxy to brake the rest of the cameras.

You ran off to the Superstar Daycare, the only place with no cameras to watch you.

You went down the colourful slide and into the ball pit, as you scurried out you saw Sun sitting by himself at a table with a Freddy plushie on the other side.

He seemed to be having an argument with the plushie.

You walk over as he notices you.

"Oh, Heyyyy! I'm sorry you had to catch me like this! I didn't mean for you to walk in on my argument, please forgive me!" He said frantically.

You're so confused, why's he making such a big deal out of it?

"Sun, it's not a big deal, it's fine!" You reply.

The Sun takes a deep breath and lays back.

"I'm sorry, that I was sorryyyy!" He said.

Honestly he was speaking random words at this point.

"Buddy, you're confusing me." You say.

The Sun gets up and looks happy again.

"I was just bored! So I tried some acting! I think it's fun to act! I got you good didn't I!?"

"Oh, you did- I thought you were generally upset."

"Good too know! I can use that on kids when they misbehave or cheat in a game!"

Sun started walking around rambling on and on about his ideas for the daycare, you just sat and listened for him.

He finally finished and looked back around to look at you.

"Don't you think that'd be the best!?" He said.

You nod, "I think that would be great! But Sun, I have to ask something."

"Hmm? What is it!? Is it important!?"

"Well, Would you like to help me survive until 6AM?"

"6AM? That's late! Why such a time friend!?"

"That's when I can leave, but I need to stay awake aswell as stay out of sight of security guards like Vanessa for the rest of the night. So I was wondering, if you'd help keep me awake until then, I know your energy will definitely keep me on my toes."

The Sun tries to process what you said.

"Me and you?" Sun says.

"Yep." You reply.

"Going out through the Pizza Plex?"

"Yep."

"And I need to protect you, and keep you awake?"

"Yep, and yep."

"That sounds.....LIKE SO MUCH FUN!! let's do it! I've never explored this place before! I wanna make more friends! Plus, I'll definitely keep you awake and safe at all costs! I won't let you out of my sight! I promise!"

You smile, Sun was such a nice guy, he also triggered your inner-child a lot. He makes you remember what it's like to be a kid.

You start to walk towards the door. But before you did, Sun stopped you.

"W-WAIT!" He stuttered.

You turn back.

"Do you know about what happens when it's dark around me?" He asked, he seemed worried.

"No, why?"

"Well, turn the lights off quickly, I need to show you before we leave, I don't want to give you an accidental heart attack...."

You walk over too the light switch, you look back at Sun, then the switch. You flick the switch, nothing happens. But before you could say "Nothing happened." Sun started screeching.

You turned around and saw the jolly Sun man fall to the ground as he screamed.

You didn't know what to do, but then he rose from the ground. His eyes turned red, his clothes changed colour and his sun ray spikes went back into his head. He then took out a little night cap and placed it on his head.

It was the Moon animatronic from before...