Tricked

You get up and brush yourself off, you then go downstairs and out the door towards the PizzaPlex, Sun and Gregory following behind you.

"How'd she even find us? Did she put a tracker on you or something?" Gregory asked walking along.

"Wellll, that's a little ridiculous don't ya think!?" Sun replies bending eye level to Gregory.

"Not really, I mean, bunny killers are weird enough, I'm pretty sure it's possible to track somebody if you're like her."

Sun scoffed, "No No! It's not possible! Do you think anyone is stupid enough to get a tracker stuck on them!? See I'm right!"

"Uhh, no you're not, you don't have proof we're not being tracked right now."

"Heyyyyy! I was getting to that!"

"As if." Gregory giggled.

"Alright, stop arguing please, I get your points, let's just get to my job okay?" You say.

The two go silent as you all reach the PizzaPlex. Sun bounces in towards the daycare as Gregory sticks beside you.

"Soooo, Y/N?" Gregory said. "Where were you last night?"

What could you say, you spent most of your time with Afton, and even then it would be a bit hard to explain.

"With a friend I guess." You say.

"Do I know this friend?" Gregory asked.

"No, you don't, but it's fine, you probably won't like him anyway."

"Okay? Why wouldn't I?"

"Uhh- you see, he's a bit weird, I don't think he likes children either."

"He doesn't like kids? What, does he think kids are annoying?"

"I actually don't know why he does, but my point is he wouldn't like you I don't think."

"Oh, okay."

You and Gregory walk down to Rockstar Row to meet up with Freddy, it was a day shift so people were around but since you were staff you and Gregory could get in for free.

You and Gregory walk into Freddy's room, strangely he wasn't in there.

"Freddy? Freddyyyy? Where is he? He can't just go missing." Gregory says, searching the room for Freddy.

"I'll go look for him!" You say as you got up and ran out of the room, you ran to the security office to check the cameras to see where he went.

Scanning through the camera feed, you saw that Freddy was grabbed by something while in the kitchen with Chica. He hasn't been on any camera since then.

What grabbed him and why?

You started running to the kitchen searching for whatever could have took him, but it was unclear. Nothing was in there but an old pizza and a staff bot.

You looked around, eventually finding a door, you walk inside and see a big pitch black room. Inside you see Freddy's body parts laying on the floor. Something pulled him apart.

You look around, flashlight in hand searching the room. It could be a trap, but you walked up to Freddy's disassembled body. You looked down at the bears head, sitting on the floor lifelessly.

You head a quick thud, the door behind you shut. You turn around quickly, nothing was there.

Panicking you held up your flashlight as your hand shook making the light flicker from place to place as you scavenged the room for whatever lured you in here.

You felt something tap your shoulder. You turn around.

Vanny was staring you dead in the eyes, her smile wider than ever. "Hello again" she said in her distorted voice.

"What do you want from me!? Why do you keep attacking me!?" You ask.

Vanny takes a tight grip of her knife as she grabs you by the throat. "Well, you know what you did. You got me fired, you betrayed me, you hurt me, now it's my turn to get my revenge. Now it's time for me to play a little game with you."

"What game!?"

"Ohhhh, Just a game I like to call shut the fuck up." She giggled as she began to walk you into a corner.

"Now, I want you to sit back and scream in pure agony as I torture you in every way I can think of."

You didn't know what to do, you were in big trouble, you definitely did not wanna die this way.

Vanny pulled out a little chair she gestured you to sit on it. "Com'on, exept your fate Y/N... There's no running, not anymore, the door is locked, and I will chase you around this room if I have to."

You walk over to the chair slowly, shaking thinking of the things this girl would do to you.

You slowly sit down. Vanny handcuffs your hands together and does the same to your legs. She them covers your body in tape to keep you attached to the chair.

She laughs to herself, "If you're wondering why there's no tape on your mouth, it's because I want to hear you wail and cry like a baby, like you diserve to!" Her smile widens more and more as she pulls out a smaller knife. "I want to make this as long and painful as possible, this little fella should do the trick!"

You sit back, there is nothing to help you. You're going to die.