Afton

You started to play "Princess Quest 2". You got the same shivers from before, whenever you played the first one. You were still the same character though, but this time you had a sword so you could fight back.

You killed a bunch of the weird rabbit creatures before stumbling upon another key. You unlocked a door, and apparently you won. But you were stuck in the bedroom of the princess.

You decide to walk around in the room to see if you could escape. Then you managed to glitch through a wall, you then saw the princess stuck inside what looked like an office. Then the game crashed.

All of that for a creepy office? You walked away before hearing metal clangs come from the tunnel above the machine. You turn around and see a giant Spider human hybrid animatronic chasing you, it was quite slow compared to you, but it was still coming closer.

You start running, trying to keep your breath as you run down the hall, you quickly turn the corner and run down the stairs. You think you lost it.

You turn around again and...

"Hello there!" Glamrock Freddy said, he was carrying Gregory in his chest.

"Oh, hi Freddy, why are you here?" You say, you were still trying to catch your breath.

"Hm? Why are you so out of breath?"

"Well-"

The Spider human came around the corner and climbed onto the ceiling. He stood above you Freddy and Gregory.

"Oh, the DJ! What, are you scared of him Y/N?" Freddy asked.

"Wait, it's friendly?" You reply looking up and the giant DJ.

"Definitely, he's such a nice guy! And his music is great, that's why we call him Music Man!"

Music Man looks down at you all, he seemed to have a bubble dispenser in his mouth, probably for parties. He started to blow bubbles out from his mouth.

"See, he just wants to show you his bubble machine and his music!" Freddy laughed popping some bubbles.

Gregory climbed out to see the wonderland of bubbles around him, "Woahhh" he awed as he popped some.
The bubbles made funny noises when you popped them, they made beat box noises.

But as you all were having fun with the Beat Box Bubble Dispenser, you saw it him, in the corner of your eye.

There he stood, the corpse bunny. He seemed to do more than just appear this time. He seemed to be telling you to follow him. You look back at Freddy and Gregory.

"Uhm. I'll be right back-" You say walking away slowly.

The two watch you leave, "I wonder what they're doing." Freddy says, Gregory turns back to the bubbles, "they're probably fine! They have protection." He said.

You kept walking, he lead you to the elevator, you walk in, and strangely he doesn't leave like normal. He stays in the elevator for you. You could finally get a closer look at this entity.

You could tell it was a bunny of sorts from the ears it had, but it had purple glowing eyes and was almost broken to the point it'd fall apart. It also had some kind of corpse inside. You could see the jaw of the the corpse, it's teeth stuck in an unsettling expression.

You tried not to stare at the bunny Incase you did something wrong. The elevator then went to a level you have never went to. The doors opened and you could see construction, trash, broken robots, and a mouldy staff bot that somehow still worked.

You stare at the environment as the the bunny started to walk out into the strange place. It started to walk into a place buried in the rubble called "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place".

You follow behind the bunny creature as it leads you to a hole In the floor. You look down into the deep hole in the ground. The bunny points into the hole, as if to tell you to jump in.

You didn't want to jump in, but the bunny stared at you and kept his hand pointing directly into the hole.

You finally decided to jump,  thankfully there was an old mattress, and you landed on it. You looked up at the room you were in. There were drawings of rabbits on the walls, two hallways, a vent and a couple cameras.

You got up and walked towards the monitor. The bunny jumped down onto the mattress and walked down one of the halls.

You then saw him on one of the cameras. You decided to follow him again, this all probably means something.

You ended up in a small room with a TV monitor and a charging station usually used for charging Freddy. The bunny sat on the floor. He didn't budge or make any noises, he just sat there.

You stood there, confused, then you heard the mattress again, somebody else jumped down there.

You looked down the hallway and saw another bunny skipping down the hallway humming. You hide around the corner incase.

She walks in and sees the corpse bunny on the floor.

"Afton? Again? Get in your charging station!" She tutted as she picked up the corpse bunny and dragged him into the charging pod. But then the bunny saw you.

"What the hell!? How'd you find this place!?" She asked holding her hands on her head.

You stood silently.

"Get out! Get out! You're not allowed here! Afton, should I get rid of the witness!?"

The corpse bunny, who you think is called "Afton", put his hands on the glass of the charging pod.

"No, they can help us." It said. Apparently this thing can talk, it had a deep robotic glitchy voice, with a British accent.

"What!? How!?" The girl bunny asked, she pointed to you, "They're an intruder!"

"No. I've met them. They played my game. Just like you. They are good. They can help."

"Not everyone who plays your stupid game can do my job, Afton!"

"But we need more people if I'm going to be free like I diserve to be."

Afton busted out of the charging station. He looked down at you.

"What is your name." He asked.

You were scared and shocked. What the hell was happening!? Was this something to do with Princess Quest!? Who was the girl bunny!? Who's Afton!?

"I-I'm Y/N, what the hell is this place!? Who are you people!?"

"Apologies. I'm Afton, William Afton. This is my assistant and partner, Vanny."

Vanny? That name seems familiar...

"Afton, you're blowing our cover to a stranger! You fucking idiot!" Vanny said grabbing Afton's shoulder.

"I never make mistakes. Trust me Vanessa."

Vanessa!? That's Vanessa in that suit!?

"Wait, Vanessa!? Why are you here helping this thing!?" You ask.

Vanny looks at Afton.

"He's my only REAL friend! Plus, once you play his little game, there's no escape from him."

"Wait- WHAT!?"

You fall to the ground, too much is happening, but you should be fine, right...?