Freddy, Roxy and Chica!

You walk down Rockstar Row, You see display cases, posters and what seem to be rooms?

You walk over to inspect the rooms. They had big glass windows that displayed the rooms, showing off things like arcades, plushies, pillows, posters mirrors and last but definitely not least, the animatronics.

They all had their own separate rooms with a staff bot waiting beside each door. You go up and talk to the staff bot beside the Freddy room.

"Do you have a Freddy Photo pass?" It said, you didn't know what that was, or where to get it. "Where do I get one?" you ask. The bot pointed to a room diagonal from where you were. You thank the bot and start walking to the room, there you saw a Freddy cut out with another wind up gift box at his feet.

You picked it up, winded it up, and out popped a "Freddy Photo Pass". You took it and headed back towards Freddy's room. You tapped the Staff bots shoulder and held up your Freddy Photo Pass, it scanned it and gestured to the door, "Have a Great day" it said.

You walk into the room. And there he was, The one and only Glamrock Freddy. The seven foot bear animatronic stood at his mirror, staring at himself, he then turned around as he heard you open the door.

"Hello there. Who are you? My sensors Don't recognise you." Freddy said walking closer, he leaned down towards you, then a blue light shot out from his eyes and grazes over your face, he then stood back up and said "Scan Complete."

"I'm Y/N, And I'm guessing you're Freddy right?"

"Oh, yes I am! You guessed right, You must know my friends then? Correct?"

You knew you didn't know who the other characters were, so you had to break it to him.

"I don't, I only know who you are because you're on the front of the mall."

Freddy looked happy.

"Ah, You're a newcomer to the Pizza Plex! Well, you're missing out! I can't wait for you to explore this place, there is so much to do! You'll never be bored again!"

"Really? Well then, where should I go after meeting the other characters?"

Freddy thought for a second then turned back to the conversation.

"Do you like Lazer Tag? Because you'd LOVE Fazer Blast!"

That could be fun, depends on if they'd let you in though, because if you're too old it could be counted as cheating.

"Well, I'm 19, so would I be allowed in, or is that cheating?"

"Everyone can play Fazer Blast, just don't shoot anyone in the eyes! That's our number one rule!"

"Oh, ok, well, I think I'll be going now-"

Freddy grabbed you before you could leave.

"Hey, aren't you going to use that photo pass? It's to take a photo with me after all."

"Oh, right, forgot about that."

You pulled out your phone and got it ready to take a selfie with Freddy. You just went for a normal angle, while Freddy bent down and gave a thumbs up to the camera. You took the picture, and showed it to Freddy. He then happily patted your head and said "There you go! Now go have fun! I must recharge for my next performance!"

You walked out the door, Freddy waved to you before you closed it.

You looked down at the picture you just took and smiled. You then went back to the room you got the Freddy Photo Pass from and searched for the other passes, but strangely there weren't anymore, so you went to ask another staff bot.