Cora

You and Gregory set up for the night and try to sleep. What would tomorrow bring? It's all a difficult and strange in some way or another, but at least you had people to keep you company.

You end up falling asleep and waking up the next morning to a strange noise. You follow the noise out if your room and downstairs, but it was just Gregory's cartoons.

You get ready for work by getting into some random clothes from your closet then run downstairs back to Gregory.

"So, what's today? Any parties or special occasions?" Gregory asked.

"I don't know yet, but if there's a party, I'm sure Freddy will tell us about it." You say.

The two of you start walking to the PizzaPlex. You both reach the PizzaPlex as you see Freddy standing outside for some reason.

"Hello Superstars!" Freddy says joyfully.

"Freddy, what are you doing outside?" You ask.

"I was just waiting for you two, there may be customers around, but I still need help, There's more people here than usual."

"Really? Why?"

"We have a deal for family tickets, so, more families are here!"

Well, you'll have more to do today at the day shift, but the only question is what if something bad happens? What if Afton decides to go exploring while basically half a million people are at the PizzaPlex!? It'd be a disaster! Well, you found your first objective, Tell Afton to stay underground until 12AM when the place closes.

You walk inside as Freddy and Gregory run back to their room together. You watch kids swarm the place as parents pay for passes and security bots check them for verification.

As you walked around in the main atrium you went up the elevator. You reached the second floor and shimmied past the MapBot.

Afterwards you looked around for any suspicious activity, but it was surprisingly tame.

You sorta just wait it out until the show. After the show, you couldn't think of stuff to do. But you walked around and found something.

You saw a child. They were on their own, but why? They stood in the corner of the room silent.

"Hello?" You say walking over to the kid.

The kid looked at you, they seemed younger than Gregory, and seemed to be a girl, but it could just be a little boy with long hair.

"Hi." They said, their voice trembling slightly.

"Where are your parents?" You ask.

The kid looks around, "I don't know, they were here a second ago.."

You look around the area, then back at the child, "Come with me, I'll try and find your parents."

You start walking away as the kid follows behind you. You go down the elevator, then walk up to a StaffBot.

"Hey, Do you have any sign of this kids parents?" You ask the bot.

The bot turns to you. "I cannot answer that question, you are not a member of staff, you might be a child abducter."

Then you remembered, you didn't have your badge of staff ID with you, so the bot thought you were a customer.

You turn back to the child. "Sorry, I don't have my security stuff on me, but I'll take you to the office, there I can use the speakers to try and find your parents."

"Okay." The kid says.

You both walk to the office.

"So, what's your name then? I'll need it so I can say your name over the speakers." You ask.

"Oh..My name is Cora.." The kid said.

"What about your second name, y'know, just incase there are other people called Cora."

"Oh, it's Alderson.."

"Alright."

You grab the microphone on the desk and turn it on, "Hello, if you are the parent or guardian of 'Cora Alderson' please come to the security office, thank you."

You hear your voice echo throughout the PizzaPlex.

Then you and Cora wait in the office for somebody to pick them up.

It was silent, so you decided to ask some questions.

"So, are you a girl, a boy, or are you identifying as something else?" You ask.

"Oh, I'm a girl, but thank you for asking. How about you?"

"I'm a [Insert Gender Identity]"

"That's nice!"

"So, Cora, What's your favourite character from the PizzaPlex? I have met them all, they're pretty cool!"

"I'd say Montgomery is my favourite."

"Monty? I guess he's nice, a little grumpy though, right?"

"Sometimes, but it's okay to be angry sometimes. Plus he's cool! He plays the bass, he's strong and he has cool glasses!"

"You're right about that."

"Yeah! I have a plushie with me!" She says as she pulls a Monty plush out of her pocket. "My mom got me it a while ago! I also have a Roxy one, but I left it at home."

"That's neat! Well, maybe I could get you a prize for being brave today."

"Oh, well, thank you, but I don't want to take your money."

"Nah, it's fine, I can get free merchandise since I work here, I need to print out a new staff ID, so give me a second." You say as you walk over to the printer.

You pull out your files from the drawers and print out a new ID and stick it into your pocket.

"Well, I appreciate it!" Cora says as she smiles at you.

You look out the door of the office, strangely, there wasn't anyone there to pick up Cora.

"Huh, Maybe your parents left without you. But don't worry! I'll keep you safe until they come back!" You say.

Cora walks over and looks outside the room. "Oh.. It's okay, I'll be patient.."

"Good! Anyway, I could take you to meet Monty if you want!"

"You can?"

"Of course! Let's go!"

You and Cora walk out of the office and towards Rockstar Row, there you stand outside of Monty's room.