a Job!?

A Security girl pulled you aside before you could leave the Pizza Plex. She dragged you to a wall and held onto your shoulders.

"You've been in area's you're not allowed in! So we need to have a chat." She said checking your pockets, She pulled out your photo passes and shoved them into her pocket.

"What? What area was I not allowed in!?"

"You went into Monty's room while he was out of order!"

"Wait what!? I didn't know he was out of order!"

The girl sighed, "Never get a Staff bot to do your job."

You go to leave but she grabs you and drags you to an office of sorts. She sat down and checked the cameras quickly before turning back to you.

"I'm not going to arrest you or report you to the authorities, so, I'll need you to do a little work to pay for tampering with Monty."

A job opportunity? For doing something wrong? That was easy.

"Sure, I can do that, I wanted a job here anyway." You say.

"Really? Well, that will make things a lot easier for me then."

She checked the cameras, then said into a microphone, that was connected to the speakers around the Pizza Plex "The Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex is closing, please evacuate the building! Come again soon!" Then she turned off the microphone.

She turned around and grabbed a guard uniform and handed it to you. "Here, take this, you'll need it so the animatronics don't think a customer is here over hours."

You look down at the uniform, it had several small red spots on it.

"Uhm- I'm sorry, but what are these dots?" You ask.

The girl looks down at the uniform, her eyes widen then go back to normal.

"Oh, it's just pizza sauce, it's fine! Now go get changed!" She said as she shoves you out the door and locked it behind herself.

You walk around to find somewhere to change, you find a bathroom and decide to change in there. You out on your new uniform, wipe off the red stuff, and throw your old clothes on the side of a sink for you to collect later.

You march out of the bathroom and run into the girl again, she shines her flash light in your face.

"There you are, finally have your uniform on I see, well you'll need these aswell."

She handed you "security passes", a flashlight, a security guard badge and a sticker.

"What's the sticker for?" You said.

"Oh that? Just something new employees get for joining, nothing special."

You put your new equipment in your pockets.

"So, what's your name newbie?" The girl asks.

"Oh, it's Y/N."

"Well I'm Vanessa. But you can call me Vanny."

"Vanny? Is that just a nickname you came up with?"

"Well yes, but a friend helped me choose it."

"Who's your friend?"

Vanessa paused for a second.

"Oh, nobody, you should stop asking questions anyway, you need to get to work!"

"What do I do then?"

"You need tooooo-  look after the animatronics, maybe preform maintenance, and make sure that nobody's here! I heard some strange noises and a little boy has been running around on the cameras, I don't know where he went though."

"What's he look like?"

"Uh, Blue shirt, brown hair, a little bandaid."

"I think I've seen him before, I'll keep an eye out!"

Vanessa nods her head and starts walking away.

You stand there as the lights dim, you turn on your flashlight and start patrolling the area. Nothing really happened though, so you go to check on the animatronics in Rockstar Row.

You go down to the rooms, everything seems normal, Chica on guitar, Monty being aggressive in his room, Roxanne complimenting herself, but something was strange when you got near Freddy's room. You stood beside the window, but out of sight, and listened in to the conversation.

Strangely there was another voice that wasn't Freddy's in the room.

"Who are you?" You heard Freddy say.

"I-I'm Gregory." a younger voice said, but you recognised this voice, it seemed familiar.

"Gregory? What were you doing in my chest?"

"I needed somewhere too hide, SHE'S trying to find me!"

"Who's she?"

"That security lady! The blonde one!"

"You mean Vanessa? She's nice, she can help you get home, so can my friends!"

"No, no, no! She's not trying to help me! She wants to hurt me!"

"That can't possibly be true."

You decide to sneak into Freddy's room before the conversation could go any further.

"Hello?" You say.

Freddy and Gregory turn your way, Gregory quickly jumped back onto Freddy's chest, as Freddy struggled to understand what was happening.

"There's another one after me!" Gregory screeched.

Freddy recognised you.

"Hey, you're Y/N aren't you? We took a picture together." Freddy said.

"Yeah we did, you remember me!"

Freddy looked happy, but then he remembered he had a kid inside of him.

"Gregory, please come out, this isn't a bad person, they don't want to hurt you."

Gregory slowly emerged from Freddy's chest, but then he realised who you were.

"Wait, you're that person I sat near at the show right?" Gregory asked.

You smiled and said "yes."

Gregory got out of Freddy and stood up.

"I didn't recognize you, I thought you were one of those people out to get me."

"You have people out to get you?" You asked.

"Sadly, yeah, but I'm managing to get away!"

"So, you're names Gregory right?"

"Yeah."

"We need to get you home Gregory, you can't stay here!"

"But if I leave I'll have nowhere to go!"

He does have a point, he's just a kid after all.

"Ok, fine, but you are staying with Freddy until we figure out a safe way to get you home."

Gregory nods.

"Hey, I have an Idea. It'll be boring for Gregory to sit in here until dawn, so how about I take him around in my chest so he can entertain himself until 6AM when the doors open!" Freddy said.

Gregory's face brightened up.

"Please? Pretty please!? We'll stay out of trouble!" Gregory pleaded.

You thought about it, "Ok, but if security catches you inside the building I'm not bailing you out, unless it's an emergency of course."

Gregory smiled and got back into Freddy, the two walked out the door and started to explore the building together.

You sat in Freddy's room, wondering what to do, the animatronics seem fine, there's a kid on the loose, and apparently people are trying to get him. What could possibly happen next!?