Saying Sorry To Moon

You sat silently, thinking of what to do. Well, you did shout at Moon for no reason when he was just trying to tell you to relax. Maybe apologize?

You got up and started walking to the main atrium where you stood, staring at the daycare doors.

What if he hated you? What if he was scared of you? Shouting or getting aggressive can easily change somebody's perception of you after all.

You walk in, sit down at the beginning of the slide. You sigh then slide down into the ball pit.

The lights were off, so it was most likely Moon wanted them off so he can do his stuff while Sun is away. But there was no sign of him anywhere.

You walk out of the ball pit, he could just be hiding somewhere in the play structure, but was it really worth it to climb through that thing to try and find him.

Maybe it was, cause you started climbing around trying to find him anyway.

While navigating your way around the area, you could hear something, you weren't sure what it was, but it sounded like bells. Moon had bells attached to him, so, it should be him.

You follow the noise to see Moon sitting by himself inside the play structure. He was rocking back and forth slightly, hugging his legs.

You quietly walk up behind him, he didn't know you were there by the looks of it.

"Hello?" You say.

Moon jumped as he quickly stumbled back, strangely, his body switched between himself and Sun rapidly until he recovered from the sudden scare you gave him.

"Sorry." You say.

He stares at you. "Hello? Jeez- you should've gave me a warning. Anyway, anyway, what are you doing here? I thought I was stressing you out and confusing you."

"I came here to apologize for that, I'm sorry."

He stared at the ground. "Well as a person who looks after children, I always have to exept a sorry." He got up and put his hands out.

"Hm?"

Moon looks down at his hands, "Com'on, grab them, it's nothing bad!"

You stare down at his hands, and slowly but surely grab onto them.

The Moon smiles as he begins to walk to the Fazbear Theatre, still holding onto you. You both reach a random poster, that Moon opens to reveal it's a door.

You both walk inside the door and down a hallway which lead to a messy room filled with plushies, blankets, clothes and a singular arcade machine.

The Moon let's go of your hands and says "Welcome to my room!"

The place was a bit of a dump, but it's not that bad, at least he's happy in it.

"Hmmm, It's nice." You say, trying not to bring up the fact it was in a bad state.

"I know! Me and Sun have been decorating it recently, it's nice to look at!"

"Well what have you guys done, y'know, as decoration?"

"We painted the walls!" He says as he points to a scuffed up picture of the sky that was on the wall. You could tell they weren't the best artists, but at least they tried.

"That's pretty good!" You say.

Moon smiles again. "Well, I didn't really think this through, but I have an arcade game if you wanna play that, I need to, Uh- do something!"

Moon ran out of the room.

Why not try out the arcade machine? It was called 'Balloon World' by the looks of it. You booted up the game and started playing. It was like a rage game, but you played as a little boy who was gliding around on balloons. Not the best game to play for hours, but you played for a while either way.