Cupcakes

You Roxy and Chica reach the kitchen. Chica walks up to the counters and starts bringing out all of the cooking gear.

"So, Chica, are you gonna add so much frosting that I throw up again?" Roxy asked smugly.

"Oh nah, I've learned from my mistakes!" Chica smiled bringing out the icing and placing it on the counter.

You all sat at the counter.

"So, to start us off, we need to make the batter!" Chica said placing the eggs, flour and butter Infront of you and Roxy.

"That's easy!" Roxy said as she grabbed a bowl and a wooden spoon.

"I'll just leave you to figure out the recipe by yourselves! I wanna see what comes naturally!" Chica says walking away.

"Damn it. I thought we'd have a guide, guess not." Roxy said.

"Well, We should still try-" you say before Roxy interupted you "Who said I'd give up!? We're doing this!" She said as she started to batter the butter.

"Roxy, I'm not sure that's how you do it-"

"Hold on, I'm onto something!" She said as she started to pour the flour on top of the buttery mess. She then proceeded to smoosh it into a little ball.

"Roxy, what are you gonna do with it now?"

Roxy placed the ball in the bowl and then cracked some eggs into it. "Okay, I think you stir now?" She said as she held out a wooden spoon to you.

"Okay I guess?" You say, you begin to stir, the blobby mess turned into somewhat of a liquid.

Roxy then took the bowl and clumsily placed the 'Batter' into a few cupcake cases. Then she shoved them into the oven. "Done!" She shouted proudly.

Chica came over with a surprised look on her face. "Huh? That fast? Are you sure you did it right Roxanne?" She squawked.

Roxy gave a confident pose, "Of course we did it right!"

After a while or chatting the oven stopped, time to check on the cupcakes. Chica takes them out, they seemed a little lumpy, but still seemed edible.

"Suprisingly they cooked quite well!" Chica said putting the down for you and Roxy to see.

"Wowza! They look good!" Roxy said going to grab one, Chica slapped Roxys hand away from the cupcakes. "Not yet! We need to decorate them."

Chica took out a bunch of different sprinkles and frostings. "Okay, take your pick!"

Roxy picked out some star shaped sprinkles and red frosting, as she places them on top of her side of the cupcake board.

You go for [Insert favourite colour] and [insert shape] frosting and sprinkles for your cupcakes. Then you and Roxy hand them to Chica to inspect.

Chica takes a look at them and gives a joyful clap. "Ooooo! They're fantastic! Now for a taste test!" Chica says as she takes out a pastry fork. She takes a piece of one of Roxys cupcake and eats it. Her face light up, seeming a little shocked and red.

"R-r-roxy!? Is that chili pepper frosting!?" Chica asked running to grab a drink.

"Of course! I wanted mine to be spicy, only the best of the best can handle them!" Roxy smiled.

Chica came back, "Okay, let's just hope that Y/N's are slightly more sweet." She said as she took a piece from your cupcakes.

She ate the piece then gave you a thumbs up. "Not bad actually!"

"Soooo, what do we do with them all? I'm obviously not eating all of them." Roxy asked.

"You can hand them out to friends!" Chica said as she wrote something down.

"Fair enough." Roxy said as she handed you one of her cupcakes. You took the cupcake and handed Roxy one of yours in return.

You both take a bite out of eachothers cupcakes. Yes, Roxys cupcake was spicy, but not unbearable, it was still nice.

Roxy finished eating yours. "Yeah, like Chica said, it ain't bad!"

"Yours isn't that bad either you know!" You say.

"Thank you!" Roxy smiled back.

You started thinking of who you could give some of your cupcakes to. Then you thought, maybe it could be a sorry gift to Afton? He did just get beat up and thrown into the trash compactor, you may aswell say sorry.

You rush out the door and down the elevator holding your cupcakes. You jump down the hole and go into Aftons room. You didn't believe what you saw.

Afton was stabbing himself repeatedly.

"Afton?" You say confused.

Afton got up and looked at you. He sighed. "Why would you come back? I thought you hated me." He mumbled taking the knife out of his body.

"I don't hate you, you were just being mean and unfair."

"Unfair, how am I unfair?"

"You kinda forced me to work for you twice. Then tried to turn me into an imortal being without my consent."

Afton groaned as he held his head. "I was only trying to make a friend remember!?" He growled.

"Well friends don't force eachother to stay together forever. Or purposely scare eachother."

"I used to do all that stuff with Vanny, and she was my friend."

"She was only your friend because she was scared of what you'd do to her if she didn't obey you."

The realisation hit Afton as he clutched his knife. "I-...She was that scared of me?"

"Could you not tell by the way she looked at you. There was pure fear in her eyes."

Afton sat up in his chair. "Are you afraid of me then? Everyone I meet seems to be." He asked, there was no emotion in his voice.

"I mean, you can be scary, but you're not the type to give me nightmares or some type of trauma."

Afton turns to you. "Really?"

You nod your head. Afton gets up from his chair and walks up to you. He bends down so you can see eye to eye.

"Well, I didn't know that...So, are you an actual friend? Not a follower? Not somebody I scared into helping me?"

You nod again.

Afton picks you up and hugs you. "I can't believe it! I'm- I'm not alone anymore...." He coughs a little. "I'm still not in a good condition..."

"If you wouldn't mind, we could try to repair you, y'know, fix you, then you wouldn't have a difficulty breathing or moving."

Aftons eyes and smile became impossibly wider. "You mean it!? You'll fix me!?" He shouted out if disbelief.

"Yes, I promise."

Happy noises came from the old robot and he hugged you so hard it actually hurt.

You then remembered the cupcakes your brought. "Afton? Can you put me down, I actually have something for you."

Afton put you down. "What is it?"

You pulled out the cupcakes. Afton stares at the cupcakes. "Cupcakes? But why?"

"It's something to say sorry, you've been attacked and thrown into the garbage today, So I thought it was the least I could do."

Afton picked up one and ate it.

"Hmm..."

"What do you think?"

"I've had better, but thank you anyway."

He then proceeded to eat the rest of the cupcakes as you watched.