Before He Leaves

The Moon gave a stare with its big red eyes. You already knew who the Moon was.

"Hey, I recognize you, you're the one that gave me ice cream." You say.

The Moon looked confused then the realisation hit him.

"Oooooh yeahhh, I forgot about that, soooo, does that mean this isn't a problem?" The Moon said.

Surly it wouldn't cause any problems!

"Yeah, It's fine, It doesn't really matter if you change the way you look."

The Moon shakes his head.

"No, no, It does matter! I change more than just my looks! You just don't know yet."

"Okay, if it's such a problem, explain."

"Welllll, I may have a personality change, become aggressive maybe even attack you."

"Can't you control that? 'Cause you're not doing any of those things right now."

"Just you wait, the effects will kick in any moment."

The effects will kick in? What does that mean?

"Okay, are you coming or not, I need to go quickly, We're trying to help a kid get home!"

You here a crackling noise.

"What are you doing-" You turn around to see the Moon crawling around the floor.

"Uhh- Are you okay-" you ask.

The Moon just nods then climbs into the play equipment. You stand there wondering what the hell just happened. You decide not to question it, and go to leave.

You leave the daycare, carefully pacing around, trying to find things to hide in. It was almost 5AM, so you had to rush Gregory out of there so he can leave as soon as possible.

You go to try and find Freddy, but he doesn't seem to be anywhere you looked. Maybe they were in Freddy's room in Rockstar Row?

You walk down to Rockstar Row and into Freddy's room, there you saw Freddy, Chica and Gregory all eating pizza and chatting.

"Guys, what are you doing, we need to get Gregory out the doors!" You say.

They stop to stare at you.

"But we're just having some time together before he leaves!" Chica said happily as she quickly took another bite of pizza.

"Yeah, I want to say goodbye to my Superstar before he leaves..." Freddy said taking a hold of Gregory.

You look at the three of them, Why not spend time together before Gregory leaves?

You sit down beside them and eat some pizza.

"So, what have you been up to, I haven't seen you in a while Y/N." Chica said.

You looked out the window of the room then back over at the group.

"Just trying to find places to hide, There's people looking for me now too, but Roxy busted the cameras for me, So I can't be spotted by the cams anymore."

Chica and Gregory stare at you.

"Why are you being looked for! I thought I was the problem!" Gregory said dropping his pizza.

"I don't know..." You didn't want to try and explain who Vanny and Afton were, it'd make everyone panic.

"Well, We'll protect you, just tell us what's after you so at least we know." Freddy asked.

"Well, If you see a Bunny-"

Freddy looked down at his feet looking gloomy.

"Awww, Freddy, It's okay! He's probably still out there somewhere." Chica says rubbing his back.

"Why's he upset?" Gregory asked.

Chica looked up at you and Gregory.

"Ever heard of Bonnie? He went missing... Freddy's heart broken about it..."

You remembered what Monty told you at Gator Golf. Bonnie went missing.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know saying bunny would remind him." You say guiltily.

Freddy looks up at the ceiling.

"I swear, I'm sorry!"

"It's not your fault Y/N, you didn't know... It's okay, I'll get over it anyway, I have Monty now.."

You sit quietly as the bear thinks about his friend. You didn't know what to do. There was an awkward silence.

But then you saw Moon, he was crawling up to the glass of the room, and knocking on it.

You look over and see his just staring into the room.

"Heyyyyyy! Can I come innnn!?" He says.

Everyone stares at him weirdly, Freddy was just having a moment now this?

Chica gets up and opens the door. The Moon bursts through the door frame and looks around the room.

"Hellllooo!" He said.

Again, all you could do was stare.

"What are you doing here, Daycare Attendant?" Freddy says cheering up.

The Moon stares Into your soul, then back at Freddy.

"I forgot! Byeeeeee!" He ran out the room laughing to himself.

Gregory looked extremely concerned.

"What. Was. That." He said.

You looked down at him and said "Moon."

Chica closes the door and sits down. "Well, that was a strange encounter. Wonder what he came in for, obviously he was going to ask for something but then used the I forgot excuse."

"The I forgot excuse?" Gregory repeated.

"Yep, Kids do it, Adults do it, even we do it, and you can always tell when someone is doing it because of the way they act."

"But doesn't he always act like that?" You ask.

Chica thought for a second, "I guess so, but I just think it was The I Forgot Excuse, cause he keeps walking into party rooms and doing exactly that, though it's even weirder 'cause he never comes near Rockstar Row, I'm not even sure if he's allowed to be at this side of the Pizza Plex."

"Yeah, I guess that is weird." You say.