Are We Still Friends?

Vanny got closer, waving the knife Infront of you, staring into your eyes with a red menacing glow.

Then you feel the shivers go up your spine as she slowly held the sharp object to your neck.

"Maybe the neck?...hmm..no, no, to fast. Mayyyybe..." She gasped, "I know! Your arms! Perfect to start with!" She says as she places the knife near your arms.

She slowly slides the knife around your left arm, not hard enough to cut or stab you, but as she got near your wrists you felt the knife go deeper and deeper until it was on the verge of cutting through your skin.

You tried to scream but the situation you were in was making you have a panic attack instead.

Suddenly you both hear a large thud. Vanny turns around and drops the knife as she goes to investigate.

You were left there, attempting to breathe.

Vanny came back, "It was nothing, probably just a rat, now, where were we?" She picked up the knife again and approached you, then you heard another loud thud. "WHO THE FUCK IS HERE!? WHERE ARE YOU, SHOW YOURSELF!" Vanny shouted.

The thuds came closer as non other than Afton came stomping through the floor. "I sence agony, what's happening-" he saw Vanny and you and stopped talking immediately.

"Shit- listen it's not what it looks like!" Vanny said backing away.

"I thought I told you to go away, you're free now, why come back, and why attack the only human I know, huh!?" Afton snarled.

"Well, I- They- THEY BETRAYED US! AND ATTACKED ME! THEY TRIED TO- TO- KILL ME! THEY'LL TRY AND KILL YOU NEXT!"

"No I didn't! That isn't true! I didn't even attack you, Monty did! And he did it because you were about to kill Gregory!"

Vanny looked at you, her face angry as ever. "YOU'RE THE REASON WHY WE DON'T HAVE GREGORY! WE COULD'VE GOTTEN ENOUGH REMNANT TO ESCAPE THIS PLACE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU!"

Vanny charged at you with her knife in hand, ready to stab you. You braced yourself for pain, but then Afton grabbed Vanny by the neck and held her up.

"Vanessa. Quit it. I don't want you here. You were a bad idea. Now go, leave before I pound you into the ground like the piece of muck you are."

Vanny was squirming in Aftons grasp. Eventually she stopped trying to get out of it.

"Fine. Fine, fair play, but don't expect to go to heaven for manipulating a poor girl into killing children, and becoming the real villain."

Afton dropped Vanny, Vanny scampered off and ran out of the PizzaPlex.

Afton watched her hop away.

Afton turned back to you. "Tell me, what happened? What did she do?"

"She...Was planning on torturing me...and cutting me to shreds.."

Afton sighed. "That bitch doesn't know when to stop. Listen I'll help you out, give me a second." He bent down to cut the hand cuffs off of you.

You where finally set free.

"Oh dear, she left some marks on you, look at your wrist."

You look down at your wrist, it was indented, almost like it was being carved.

You sigh, what has your life come to?

Afton looks to the ground. "Well... I'm sorry, I didn't know she was still after you, I thought she gave up, and went home. Apparently not....I suggest you throw out your uniform, she's probably tracking you through something on it, such as the security badge or maybe even something as stupid as your guard cap."

"But where do I put it? And I don't have any other clothes with me."

"Hmmm, maybe you can borrow from one of the merchandise stores or the Animatronics. For some reason they treat those things like people and give them clothes."

"I guess I could do that."

Afton starts walking away. Strangely silent. Then he stops walking.

"Y/N? Are we still friends?" He asks.

"Well.... I'd say so, you just need to improve is all."

He walks away and you can no longer see him.

You get up and walk outside of the room, looking back at Freddy's body. You go back and pick up Freddy's body parts placing them in a bag that probably belonged to Vanny. You then dragged the parts out of the room.

You continued dragging them all the way to his room in Rockstar Row, you would attempt to fix him later, right now you just really needed to get these clothes off your back before Vanny finds you again.