Vanny's Return

The bell rung 6AM it was time to go.

"Hey Afton, I gotta go, my shift is over." You said as you headed out the door. Afton watched as you left. "Hey, Y/N, you'll come back right?" He asked. "Of course I will, I'm not leaving my job anytime soon!" You walked into the elevator and rode back to the first floor.

There you saw Freddy and Gregory waiting for you at the entrance.

"Y/N, there you are, we were wondering where you were." Freddy said walking your way.

"Oh, sorry, I was doing something, but I'm ready to go home now." You say.

"Hey Y/N, am I staying with you again?" Gregory asked. "Well yeah, you still have no place to go." "Nice!" Gregory replied excitedly.

You and Gregory walk out the door as Freddy waves you two goodbye.

You and Gregory make your down the street as he looks around looking just incase.

You both finally arrived at your house as you took out the keys and let Gregory inside. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Do you need anything to eat?" You ask Gregory, he replies with "Nope, not really." Then you go upstairs to change into you pajamas.

You come back downstairs and watch TV with Gregory for a while until there was a knock on the door.

You get up to go answer the door, then you see...well you weren't expecting this, but it was the Sun? That's strange.

"Hello?" You say confused as all hell.

Sun gives a energetic waving gesture as he leans into the door. "Hellooo! What are you two doing!?" He asked.

"Uh, Greg is just staying with me, he doesn't have a home at the moment. But Uh- what are You doing here?" You ask.

The Sun sways his head from side to side, "I'm a little bored! And I wanted to see my new friends again! The daycare doesn't open for hours and hours and hours!"

You looked into the house at Gregory as Gregory watched the Sun man bounce around near the door. You turn back again.

"Well, I wouldn't mind having another guest, but I'm not too sure about you staying here, you have an important job at the PizzaPlex."

The Sun frowns. "But I have time! Pretty please! I swear I'll go back after!" He says as he over dramatically gets on his knees.

"Okay, fine." You say. The Sun rushes past you and sits beside Gregory as the two watch cartoons.

Well, now you have two people sleeping in your house rent free tonight.

You sit down. Sure it was a silly cartoon, but it was still fun to watch, nobody looses their inner-child.

Gregory yawned and eventually fell asleep, it left just you and Sun. Sun was laughing at the shows on TV even though the jokes weren't even that funny.

You decided it was time to go to sleep, so you turned off the lights and went upstairs. You got into bed and tried to sleep.

Just then you hear someone walk up the stairs. You quickly sit up and turn around to see what it is and it's just Moon. Not really surprising since you turned the lights off.

"Hello Moon? Why are you up here, go to sleep you have work tomorrow." You say trying to go back to sleep.

The Moon just sits there. "Whyyyy should I? I don't even need energy! I'm a robot after alllll."

Fair point, though, it's weird that he's baisically watching you sleep right now.

"Can you at least leave the room? Why are you even up here?"

"Welllll, Gregory has gone to sleep and that means I'm alllll alone. So, I thought I'd get myself some company once again by coming up to visit you. But, it seems as if you're allllll ready drifting away, so I guess I'll leave you be."

Well, it's a little mean to kick him out for just wanted some company, but you wanted to sleep.

"I'd spend time with you but I'm really tired, sorry I guess."

"It's fine, nighty night!" He says as he goes back downstairs.

You go back to sleep.

Strangely, there was something odd about your dream that night....

You saw him, you saw Afton, why was he the center of everything ever since you played that stupid Princess Quest game?

He was standing there staring down at you. You didn't know where you were, but all you could see was him. It was just silence while everything around you was pitch black.

You didn't know why this was happening, but you could see a slight glimpse of Vanny which made you think....

But before you could think about anything you heard a loud creak in your room. You opened your eyes and saw Vanny standing over you with a knife.

You quickly tried to get away but before anything you got stabbed in the arm. You hear a noise, then Sun and Gregory come rushing in wondering what all the noise was.

"Y/N- OH MY GOODNESS-" Suns says as he walked in. Gregory gasped then ran back downstairs.

Vanny turned around in Sun's direction then jumped out the window and ran away.

"I- Oh no- oh no- you're bleeding!" Sun says, he pulled out some plasters and handed them to you, "Here, here, take them they'll make you feel better!"

Gregory came back up with a bat, but he was too late. "Crap, she's already gone.", He said.

You look down at you arm, blood everywhere, you start to bandage yourself up with the plasters Sun gave you as both Sun and Gregory watched you.

"Does it hurt much!? Are you okay!? What even was that!?" The Sun scampered.

"That was Vanny, She's sorta after me...and don't worry, I'll he okay!" You say.

Gregory goes downstairs again while Sun watches over you in the room.

Gregory comes back up with pancakes and hands them to you. "Do you think you'll be able to go to work?" He asked.

"I'm still going, it's not that bad." You say eating a bit.

"Well, if you're in this condition I'm coming with you! You're going nowhere without my medical help!" Sun said. Gregory scoffed then replied "What you gonna give them? A couple glittery plasters."

"Heyyyy, Don't make fun of them! They are very, very affective and helpful!"

"Right, everyone stop arguing, you're both coming with me, and if I need help I'll ask, okay?" You say to break the argument.

Sun and Gregory reply with "Okay."