a Race With Roxy!

You sat down on the spinny office chair, you looked through the cameras every once in a while. You sat and thought of what to do next. Then you spotted Monty on the cameras, you kept following him on the camera feed until he went to Rockstar Row. He seemed to be apologizing to Chica.

You couldn't hear what they were saying since the cameras didn't pick up sound, but you could tell they were apologizing to eachother just by the way they were acting. Mission complete.

You lay back on your chair, everything was A-Ok.

But then that bunny corpse you keep seeing was in the room with you, only for a split second though, then he disappeared.

This still confused you, why were you seeing this creature?

You got up and decided to take another walk to take your mind of it. Then you found Roxy Raceway. It seemed like a fun place to be honestly.

You walked around trying to find yourself a cart to use, but they all seemed to be put away exept for a training one. It was a little small, but it was all there was.

You sat down in the small cart checking to see if you could get it to work. You pressed down on the pedal and the cart stared to move. You started to zoom around the track, but then Roxy jumped out of nowhere.

You stopped the cart before it hit her.

"Hey, Pepsqueek, are you riding without me!?" She said as she grabbed a helmet and jumped into her cart. She checked herself in the mirror of her cart then drove beside you.

"Soooo, wanna race a few rounds?" She asked.

Well, you wouldn't mind, plus, it's more fun to race somebody.

"Sure, you're on!"

You both start your engines as the numbers on the score board count down, 3...2...1..GO!

Roxy blasted off as fast as possible while you weren't even ready, I guess that's what you get for challenging the champion of racing.

You starts driving but far behind, you were lacking and there was no way you would win.

"Hey! Where are you!? I can't see ya! I would've said eat my dust but you're too far away kid!" Roxy said, she stopped her cart so you could catch up.

"We don't want an unfair match now, do we." She laughed as she started to zoom off again.

This time you could catch up, you were doing sort've decent, until you realised that you were at last place still and Roxy just passed the finish line. But you had two more rounds before you lost completely.

You kept going, eventually passing Roxy. Shock rose on her face as she saw you pass her, so she started to get competitive.

You both tried to pass the finish line, but it was tie. You two were both beside eachother, only inching past eachother.

Then, Roxy may had taken it too far...

Roxy bumped into your car and raced ahead laughing without thinking. You go off track and crash into some tires on the side of the road.

You feel like you broke something, but you're ok, you get up, and walk to the finish line. Roxy was waiting there cheering for herself and holding up her trophy.

"Huh? Why so down Pepsqueek?" She asks.

"You sorta hurt me back there."

"Oh, uh, sorry, competitive is in my nature! But everything is fine, if it's a scratch I'll get ya a bandaid real quick from the Glamrock Salon down the track."

"Ok Roxy."

You and Roxy walk down to the Glamrock Salon and she sits you down in one of the seats. She goes behind the counter and comes back with a bandaid with her face on it.

"Ok, where is it? I need to put the plaster on."

You show her your knee. She sticks the plaster on and gets back up.

"So, bet you're wondering if you still get a reward, right?"

You nod your head.

"Well, just for challenging me, I'll give you a free- Uh- Race car key ring!" She says as she pulls out a small race car key chain.

You take the key chain and stick it in your pocket.

You get up and walk out of the salon.

"What do I do now?" You sigh.

"Well, you could check the third floor for anything of interest, plus, that's where the DJ is if you're looking for some tunes!"

You look at your map.

"Y'know what, yeah, I'll check it out!"

You rush out of Roxy Raceway and into the elevator, you ride it up to the third floor. But it seems empty, and dark?

You look around to see if you could find a light switch, but you couldn't seem to find one.

You then heard some music, it seemed like a creepy lullaby, something you'd hear in a horror movie. You follow it slowly, as you take out your flashlight.

You couldn't see anything that could possibly be making the noise. You go upstairs and look around more. Then you see a giant hallway. You walk down it, the music continues.

You see a light at the end of the hall, you follow it and what do you find? You find an arcade machine. It seems familiar...

"Princess Quest 2"...

You look around the room, multiple other old arcades where here, but this one, just like it's prequel, were different. You sat at the machine, and started up the game...