Snippets and Where I've Been

Hi guys,

Alright, since I feel that I owe you all an explanation for being gone for so long, I think I'll just get right to it without too many formalities.

After my campus shut down and we had to do all online classes for about a year (I was in person this past semester for the first time in a year, which was kind of refreshing), I got extremely busy with the workload that was being given to me as well as having to deal with being at home for a long period of time, which was not that easy of an adjustment for me.

During this time, I lost a lot of my motivation to really write fanfiction and draw because I was just so mentally and physically exhausted from all the shit I was doing. Not being able to go out and see my friends or even really go to the grocery store (me and my parents are all high-risk) was just draining and I really hated it. By the time summer break finally came, I just didn't do anything because I was so drained and unmotivated to do much.

A few good things did happen though! I turned 21 this past August and I am now a Senior in my college! I also picked up Art History as a minor lol. We've also all gotten vaccinated over this year (including the boosters), so we are protected from this virus the most part. I still understand that I can't be stupid and just go back to how things were just yet, but it's nice to have just a little more freedom after getting all my shots.

I wanted to write this here because I know that I've been gone for a long time and I feel that I owed you all an explanation. It's just been so hard to get back into writing and I am happy to tell you that I am starting to get back into the swing of things in terms of writing and drawing.

I would also like to inform you that I don't really think I'm gonna update this as fast as I used too. My motivation to write has only started to come back and I want to make sure that I can give you guys something good when I post on here.

I also don't think I'm too into this fandom anymore, but I'll try to at least post here from time to time so you guys can have some fresh stories to read. I know that it sucks to try to look up fanfictions and then have the same results come up over and over again, so I'll try to post a story from time to time so you guys don't run out of content to read.

And with that, I shall now give you a few snippets of some fics to hold you over until I can complete something. These are some of the fics that I able to quickly write in between the frenzy of HW and short bursts of inspiration I had over the past year. Please enjoy them and let me know if you want me to expand on one in particular. I will also post the prompts as I usually do. Please do not use any of my prompts without permission from me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Fragment Fic #1:

Fading (Soulmate AU): When people hit their lowest point, they begin to fade away. This is due to the fact that they have lost all hope of ever being happy again and refuse to try to get better. Jason's death was horrible for the family, and Tim is beginning to fade himself due to the sudden and tragic loss. He believes his family cares more about Jason's death than him, and Tim's still alive. What happens when you find Tim a fading and broken man? Will you be able to fix him, or will he fade away? (Inspired by Pixar's Coco)

The news came as a shock to everyone...

After Bruce had returned home from Europe without Jason, colder and more distant than ever, everyone in the house knew something tragic must have happened; Though their suspicions hadn't been confirmed until about 2 weeks later when Bruce called a family meeting in his office. The boys could've sworn that the long-lasting tension in the air could only be cut with a power-saw at this point. Their curiosity about what happened as well as their anxiousness and Bruce's distancing had only made things more tense around the estate.