Fun House (Part 4)

(Fun house) Prompt: After being defeated by the Joker, he takes you and the Bat-fam back to his current hideout, an old fun house in the abandoned amusement park just outside of Gotham; However, this is not your only problem. Every exit has been blocked off, you have no idea where the others are or even if they're still alive, and the possibility of running into the clown prince is extremely high given that you've been trapped in his hideout. The only way out of your possibly deadly situation is to play the Joker's game.

>>> Please read parts 1-3 if you have not already!!!<<<<

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Static was the only thing you could hear through your earpiece at the moment, the sound immediately making you nervous as both you and Tim simultaneously went pale when the never-ending noise continued to ring in your ears. It was obvious what had happened the moment you heard Damian and Bruce laughing hysterically into the mic.

You looked at each-other, fear evident in your eyes as you desperately looked to each-other for answers neither of you could communicate to the other.

The Joker had gotten to them...

And god knows what he was doing to them right now...

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" Tim cursed as he finally turned off the mic. "He's got us right where he wants us..." Tim said, sounding defeated.

"We fell right into his trap..." You added, not liking at all what was happening. "We have to save them before-"

"How? There are only two of us and The Joker and Harley have taken down four people on our team. Who knows what he's going to do to us if we just go in blind-"

"Tim, I'm just as scared as you are, but damn it we need to get to them before-"

SLAM!

You both perked up at the sound of a door slamming behind you as well as footsteps coming in your general direction. You both froze for a second, not really knowing if you could manage against whatever was coming your way.

You looked to Tim, a slight look of fear in your eyes as you eyed the silhouette walking towards you. He stared back, a little unsure himself about how to handle the situation. Nevertheless, he still reached for his staff, preparing himself for the inevitable battle you both would now have to fight, you followed suit, grabbing your own weapon and pointing it at the figure walking towards you.

Now was not the time to show fear

The figure closed in, taking long slow strides to their two intended targets at the end of the hall while they slowly made their way into the dim moonlight coming in from a medium sized hole in the wall.

You and Tim held your weapons in a vice grip, making you knuckles white under your gloves. Sweat poured down your foreheads and goosebumps rose on your skin as you stared down your opponent, ready to fight at the slightest of sudden movement. The figure stepped into the light, revealing themselves.

It was Nightwing.

But not the Nightwing that you knew and loved.

The Nightwing that you were familiar with, with his black spandex and large blue phenix on his chest was replaced with a purple and red suit, with a top hat to match. His face no longer held its usually cocky or happy smile, it instead wore the look of a smiling zombie, complete with white makeup and wide red lips that matched the Jokers in an eerily wide smile.