Fun House (Part 5)

(Fun house) Prompt: After being defeated by the Joker, he takes you and the Bat-fam back to his current hideout, an old fun house in the abandoned amusement park just outside of Gotham; However, this is not your only problem. Every exit has been blocked off, you have no idea where the others are or even if they're still alive, and the possibility of running into the clown prince is extremely high given that you've been trapped in his hideout. The only way out of your possibly deadly situation is to play the Joker's game.

                                       >>>Please read parts 1-4 before continuing!!!<<<

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bruce and Damian struggled against their restraints, both from the pain of resisting the serum and trying to escape their bonds, the leather digging into their skin. After Harley had knocked them out, they had both been restrained and placed on metal tables, and then injected with something that would "make them loosen up a little" as the Joker would put it.

In other words, they were gonna be in some pretty deep sh*t if they didn't get out of there right now.

Bruce wriggled his wrist around, hoping to retrieve the small dagger that was hidden in a secret pocket in his sleeve. If he could just slip the damn thing out of that pocket, he would be able to cut the leather restraints and get himself and Damian the hell out of dodge. He had already seen what had become of Jason and Dick when he saw them walk by wearing purple and red suits while smiling like the Joker.

'This is bad' he thought as he watched the young men go by.

However his escape efforts were not helped by the fact that he was feeling a lot of pain right now.

The injection he had received earlier had proven to become very painful if he resisted its effects, however, for the sake of his family, he tried to ignore the ever growing pain to get to the knife. He could already feel it slipping out of the pocket and moving closer to his eagerly awaiting fingertips. He just had to wiggle his hand around a bit more then-

Bingo!

He quickly grabbed the knife before it could slip back into the pocket, flipped it around, and cut off the leather strap on his left wrist. Despite the pain from the sudden movement, he mustered up enough strength to cut the strap holding down his right wrist along with the ones on his ankles.

It took a few minutes, but Bruce was eventually able to get up from the table and cut off Damian's restraints before picking him up bridal style and disappearing from sight. He ran out the door as quickly as he could before anyone could spot him fleeing, his cape flowing behind him.

He needed to find you and Tim and get out of there, maybe he could call for backup and make an antidote to this godforsaken concoction that the Joker was using to slowly brainwash his family. He looked down at Damian, he was still struggling but his efforts to remain conscious and in control of himself were slowly dwindling as he lost the energy to fight back.

There was no time to waste

Bruce pressed a small button on the side of his mask that let him see a layout of the building, his eyes landing on the dots that represented you and Tim along with Dick and Jason's slowly moving forms. Luckily you were both close by and he could probably get to you in time if he just kept on running.

He was not going to let this serum get to him before he could save you all. Damn him to hell if he didn't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~