Sick

Prompt: You're sick,like, sick as a dog sick. It's hard to do pretty much everything that you would normally do during the day and it's making you miserable. Maybe there's someone you know that can make you feel... less like crap🤧😷😫

Man, you felt horrible today...

After contracting a cold from one of your family members, it seemed as if your suffering would never end. Whether it be because of the headaches, your runny and clogged nose, your coughing and sneezing, or the body aches, you knew one thing was for certain...

You really needed someone to come over and help you through your misery...

Misery loves company, am I right?😏

You reached over to your nightstand and grabbed the phone that rested on it. Once it was in your germ-covered hands, your fingers were scrolling down your contact list at a rapid speed while you looked for a person who wouldn't easily contract your illness.

After a few seconds of scrolling, your eyes landed on Tim's number. You hesitated for a bit at first, knowing Tim he would probably be working on a case and did not have the time to come over and be with you.

Screw it. You feel miserable right now...

You opened up your messaging app and quickly typed in what you wanted to say, hoping he would answer soon.

'Tim, can you come over? I'm sick and miserable...😫😷'

You closed the app after you hit send and held your phone to your chest. You hated acting like a little kid, but you really wanted someone to come over and make you feel less horrible. Luckily, an alert went off on your phone, signaling that Tim had answered your message. You opened the app and read what he wrote.

'Really?🤨'

'Alright, everyone's begging me to take a break anyway...😒'

'I'll be there in a bit.'

You almost squealed at his reply, extremely happy that you would finally have someone to make you feel less miserable. As an added bonus, Tim was finally putting down that damn computer to spend some time with you. Sure, you were sick, but at this point, you were gonna take every opportunity you could get.

Unfortunately, a rather horrible coughing fit interrupted your little celebration, forcing you to reach for the cough medicine and drink the horrible tasting liquid that claimed to suppress these kind of coughing fits.

So much for maximum strength...

You grabbed the blanket in front of you and pulled it up to the tip of your nose in an effort to cover yourself up. It would take a while before the medicine would kick in and maybe a little while longer for your boyfriend to finally show up. You turned over, opting for a quick nap before Tim was set to arrive at your apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time-skip 30 minutes

The sound of the doorbell ringing slowly pulled you from your blissful slumber, making you groggy from being woken up so suddenly. You rubbed your eyes and stretched for a bit, composing yourself before letting your boyfriend inside.

You walked over to the door and opened it, revealing a patiently waiting Tim standing in your doorway, bags of food and medicine in his hands.

"Woah, you don't look so good... You weren't kidding when you said you said you were sick." He said surprised while feeling your forehead. "Thanks. That's exactly what I want to hear the minute I open the door...." You said sarcastically.

"Oh come on. You really don't want to be sarcastic to the guy with takeout and medicine that actually works." He retaliated. "Fine, you win. I just hate being alone when I'm miserable." You surrendered before stepping aside and letting Tim inside and helping him with the bags, peeking inside to see what he bought.

Suddenly, the bags were taken away from you and placed onto the counter. You looked up to see Tim with a stern look on his face. "Come on (Y/N), go and rest. I'll take care of the bags while you lay down on the couch." He ordered while pushing you towards the couch.

The rest of the day was filled with Tim taking care of you while you rested on the couch, feeling at least 10x's better than before. The day also included you and him eating takeout and watching movies while enjoying each-others company.

Guess that old saying is true. Misery does love company. Guess company makes misery less miserable...😏

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again everyone : ) I'm back with another one-shot! I know these stories probably aren't my best, but I am having fun writing them. I was also wondering if you guys had any ideas on what I should write next. If you have an  AU, multi-chapter, or just another one-shot, tell me in the comments!

Just know that I'm not gonna write all of your requests. I would love to take a lot of requests, but since I'm a busy college student, I don't really have all the time in the world. So if you have an idea, be fast and comment ASAP.