Fun House (Pt. 2)

(Fun house) Prompt: After being defeated by the Joker, he takes you and the Bat-fam back to his current hideout, an old fun house in the abandoned amusement park just outside of Gotham; However, this is not your only problem. Every exit has been blocked off, you have no idea where the others are or even if they're still alive, and the possibility of running into the clown prince is extremely high given that you've been trapped in his hideout. The only way out of your possibly deadly situation is to play the Joker's game.

Please read Pt. 1 first if you have not already!!

1 day earlier

Multiple figures leaped across the rooftops of the many several-story buildings in Gotham city; they appeared in rows of 2 at a time, gracefully jumping over rooftop after rooftop graciously as the group travelled to their destination.

And where might this destination be you ask?

Oh, nothing special. You guys were just going to the Jokers lair...

OK, maybe that's a little special...

For you at least

Now as for the others, they were very much experienced in how to deal with the Joker; however, since you were new to the group, you didn't have as much experience dealing with someone so crazy and unpredictable. It made you worry a bit how you would fair against one of the most dangerous villains in Gotham City.

Although you have had multiple reassurances from the boys that you were more than ready to kick some "clown-prince-ass" (Jason's words, not yours), a seed of doubt still planted itself in the back of your mind.

Were you really ready for this?

No. No you weren't.

But there's no way it could go that badly right?

As you and your more experienced allies approached the Joker's Lair, you became a bit more nervous about what you were about to do. Busting into the Joker's hideout was serious business, so messing up was not an option (so much for that one).

"Alright, how're we doing this? Do we bust in and kick ass, or are we gonna do this the boring way?" Jason asked, hoping for the more "exciting" option to be the answer from Bruce.

Bruce looked over at the hideout, scanning the area for anything suspicious or new that the Joker may have planted so as to make the mission of catching him that much more difficult. The Dark Knight weighed his options carefully. Sure, he was a bit tempted to kick The Jokers ass since he had been stirring up more trouble during the better part of the last month, but he felt that tonight going covert would be safer, there was never a way to tell what the Clown Prince might do.

"We'll split up into groups and scan the area. If you find The Joker, call for backup. This mission might be over quicker if we take him down as a group." Bruce said, to Jason's displeasure.

"Nightwing, you'll pair off with Jason. Red Robin, you'll go with (Y/N). And Robin, you're with me." Bruce said.

You all nodded in agreement, paired off into your respective groups, and took off towards different entrances throughout the abandoned fun house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!!"

A metal door came crashing down from its hinges, landing with a thud and creating a cloud of dust from the force of the fall. Jason walked through the now clear entryway with a slightly annoyed Nightwing following behind him.