Fun House (Part 3)

(Fun house) Prompt: After being defeated by the Joker, he takes you and the Bat-fam back to his current hideout, an old fun house in the abandoned amusement park just outside of Gotham; However, this is not your only problem. Every exit has been blocked off, you have no idea where the others are or even if they're still alive, and the possibility of running into the clown prince is extremely high given that you've been trapped in his hideout. The only way out of your possibly deadly situation is to play the Joker's game.

>>>Please read parts 1 and 2 before reading this one!!!<<<

Part 1 >> https://www.wattpad.com/775316304-tim-drake-x-reader-one-shots-fun-house 

Part 2>> https://www.wattpad.com/807026424-tim-drake-x-reader-one-shots-fun-house-pt-2 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Dick and Jason ran in the direction of the malicious laugh at seemingly lightning speed as they spead past distorted images in the fun house's mirrors, some of which were cracked and covered in thick cobwebs. They paid no mind to this though, they had bigger fish to fry.

Images of the Joker running past them in the maze of mirrors came as fast as they went. The young vigilantes were running around in circles trying to catch the Joker, sometimes smashing mirrors in the process with their respective weapons.

They continued down the maze of mirrors, trying to catch up to the Joker's speeding form as they ran after him. They eventually reached the end of a long hallway where only a wooden door was placed. It was slightly open and footsteps could be heard on the other side, signaling that the Clown Prince hadn't gotten very far.

The duo stood at the door panting for a moment, a bit winded from running around so much. Nightwing motioned to Red Hood, signing that they should enter quickly and quietly. Jason nodded in understanding before slowly opening the door, trying to make as little sound as possible.

The duo entered the room slowly and quietly, Jason going in first before motioning for Dick to come inside. They both listened carefully for the running footsteps of the Joker but heard nothing as they scoped out the room.

"Something's not right here..." Jason said, not liking the fact that he could not hear anything besides his own heartbeat.

"Yeah, we should have caught him by now..." Dick responded, also growing a bit nervous. Both thought this was strange that they had not caught the clown prince yet. The large room that they had stepped into should have at least carried the echo of the Jokers footsteps, but no sound was hard besides the quiet padding of Nightwing and Red Hood's footsteps.

Just when the duo were about to call for backup, they were both hit in the back of the head with a large, blunt object. Dick spun around to shock whoever had hit them with his ekrisma sticks, but he was disoriented and his opponent knocked him down onto the hard, concrete floor.

Jason had already gone down. His helmet slightly cracked from the impact. Dick wasn't much better off, he could hardly see anything out of his peripheral vision and everything was starting to go black.

The last thing they saw before darkness overtook them was a female silhouette followed by what sounded like a witches cackle.

After both vigilantes had passed out, the Joker reappeared from another secret room off to the side and wrapped his arm around Harley, who was happy that she had pleased her "puddin.'"