Fun House

Prompt: After being defeated by the Joker, he takes you and the Bat-fam back to his current hideout, an old fun house in the abandoned amusement park just outside of Gotham; However, this is not your only problem. Every exit has been blocked off, you have no idea where the others are or even if they're still alive, and the possibility of running into the clown prince is extremely high given that you've been trapped in his hideout. The only way out of your possibly deadly situation is to play the Joker's game.

HaHaHaHaHa!

HaHaHaHaHa!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Your eyes shot open at the maniacal laughter echoing off the walls. You sat up, a bit disoriented and confused as your vision slowly adjusted to the darkness that surrounded you. You groaned before sitting up, being mindful to your upper forehead that now sported a dark purple bruise before looking around to check your surroundings.

You were in a room in which the walls were covered in mirrors, some of which distorted the image of your body and made it harder for your eyes to adapt to this new and strange environment. When your eyes finally adjusted, you began to get up, still a bit hazy from being unconscious for who-knows-how-long.

Once your head was clear, you realized that you were in a house of mirrors; how far into the maze of mirrors you were was still unknown. However, you were a lot less concerned about your surroundings once you heard footsteps coming your way from a nearby hallway. The tapping only getting louder as the seconds ticked by.

You stood there, your weapon at the ready for attack in the case that this person might not be very friendly. You gripped your weapon tighter in your hands, silently praying that Bruce or one of the boys had "taken care of things" and were looking for you in the hall of mirrors.

Your grip tightened, to the point where your knuckles turned white and began to hurt. Sweat dripped from your pores as goosebumps rose on your skin, the fear enveloping you.

Tap

Tap

Tap

They stopped...

And then a laugh... a wicked one

'No...'

Slowly, as if to mock you, The Joker stepped in front of the doorway, eyes wide and sporting a large, wicked grin on his face. He chuckled as he slowly made his way to where you were his figure becoming distorted in the mirrors and circling you as if you were prey.

You, on the other hand, were frozen in fear, trembling at the thought of what had happened to the others, especially Tim. You knew exactly what the Clown Prince was capable of, having far too many encounters with him to really be too surprised. However, this time he was practically making you live through one of your worst nightmares.

"Well, well, well, what is this?" He inquired playfully, he used his pointer finger and thumb to lift your chin, knowing the look of terror all too well. "A new plaything, straight from Batsie himself~! How wonderful! I was getting tired of the other 5..." He deadpanned. His eyes bore straight into your terrified ones. All you could see beyond his pupils and irises were pure, unfiltered madness.

He looked off to the side, his eyes scanning the dark hall he had used to come into the room you were currently in his eyes trained on the darkness until another (female) figure walked into the mirror-filled room.

But it wasn't Harley Quinn you were staring at when she walked into the room

It was the staff in her hands that caught your eye...

"Heya, Puddin'! I took care a' those naughty brat-brats for you. I even got on of their toys!" She squealed gleefully as she wrapped her arms around the Jokers neck.

As soon as he heard the cheery news, the Jokers grip on your chin subsided, his grin getting even wider than it was before he turned to his partner-in-crime.

"Very good Harley, very good. However we still have one more eensey, weensey problem that needs to be taken care of." He praised as he pointed in your direction.

"Take care of that would you Harley?"

The last thing you saw was a long metal pipe being swung in your direction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody! I'm really sorry for not updating. On top of volunteering and helping a friend with his fan-fic, I got pretty busy and a massive case of writers block didn't really help either.

Also, tell me what you think of this story! If you want me to make a second part, I'll do it NP!

Also HOLY SHIT!!!!! 5.5K people read this!!! I never thought my crappy writing would get this much attention

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi All! I know I that I haven't really been updating lately, but I've had a hard time trying to figure out my HW schedule so I could do it  and still have time to write fan fiction. But now that I have a schedule that I can follow without interference of my long time enemy (HW), I will try to update more! I'll also try to let you guys know when I'm having a particularly busy week so you know that, no, I'm not dead, just in college, lol.

Also, here's a little snippet of part 2 of "Fun House" for you to enjoy until I update!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 day earlier

Multiple figures leaped across the rooftops of the many several-story buildings in Gotham city; they appeared in rows of 2 at a time, gracefully jumping over rooftop after rooftop graciously as the group travelled to their destination.

And where might this destination be you ask?

Oh, nothing special. You guys were just going to the Jokers lair...

OK, maybe that's a little special...

For you at least

Now as for the others, they were very much experienced in how to deal with the Joker; however, since you were new to the group, you didn't have as much experience dealing with someone so crazy and unpredictable. It made you worry a bit how you would fair against one of the most dangerous villains in Gotham City.

Although you have had multiple reassurances from the boys that you were more than ready to kick some "clown-prince-ass" (Jason's words, not yours), a seed of doubt still planted itself in the back of your mind.

Were you really ready for this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope that's enough for you all until I can finish the rest of the story! Also, if you have any ideas you'd like to add, tell me and I might consider putting it in!

Also, HOW THE HELL DID I GET MORE THAN 6K PEOPLE READING THIS?!?! assffhfjhfhfhshguriwfalbvhl

Thanks so much for reading, and enjoy the snippet!