Update on All Books

Hello everyone! I usually hate authors updates because I feel that they interrupt the flow of the story, but I feel like I owe you all an explanation since I haven't updated in so long.

Now, I do wanna preface this by saying that no, I am not going to stop writing fan-fiction, in fact, I would like to write more. However, ever since quarantine started, I haven't had much motivation to do much of anything, being home all the time really drained my creative juices and I would hate to write anything that I'm not completely satisfied with. I promised myself on day one that I would do my best to give you all as high-quality fanfics as I could give to you, and I will do my best to continue to do that.

Another thing is, obviously, college. I am currently in my Junior year as a Graphic Design major, and with that comes a lot of art classes. This means that I get a lot of projects relating to art which keep me very much busy. I've been swamped this semester as well as last semester, and I am burnt out from doing HW all the time, but I have to since it'll cost me my grades if I don't do it.

As for my books, here's the scoop:

Tim Drake x Reader: Yes, I will keep posting on here, IDK if I will post as frequently on here as I used too, but I will do my best to finish the Neko! Reader prompt and go right back to the one-shots asap!

I would also like to thank you all for the more than 15,000+ reads! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that this many people would actually like my writing. I am eternally grateful to everyone who read, commented, and voted on this one!

Countryhumans one-shots: I will also update this one as well. However, I do need to come up with a few more prompts before doing so. I unfortunately do not have many atm and I would like to come up with more before I continue this story. (If any of you have any prompts you would like to share, feel free to comment or DM me!)

I would also like to thank you all for the almost 3,000 reads! I appreciate that you took the time to read this and give it a chance!

Discovery:  This is the only story in which I think I will be re-writing. After looking over what I have written so far (and yes, I know I only have 3 chapters on this one), I don't really know which direction I will be going with this one and I would like to fix the issues regarding it. I feel that I neglected some aspects that I wanted to include in the story, and just re-vamp it a bit. I want this to be something that I am fully satisfied with before I re-publish it here.

I also need to do some research for this one since it regards the 50 states being personified and I do not want to disappoint anyone in the future. I will be putting the original 3 chapters on a google doc when break starts as well as research notes and any "deleted scenes" that don't make it into the final book.

Also, if you have any information about your state, state history, etc. Fell free to DM me or comment about it on that story. I need everything I can get and your help would be very much appreciated.

Also thank you for the 2,000 reads! I love you all!!

If you made it this far into my long af update, thank you all so much for reading! I will be back once my break starts and I promise you, you will get what you have been waiting for!

TL;DR: Taking a hiatus until winter break. Updating "Tim Drake x Reader" and "Countryhumans One-Shots," re-writing "Discovery" because I wanna make it better.

TL;DR: = "Too long, didn't read" for those of you who don't know.   ;)

Anyway, thank you so much for reading, I will be back soon with fan-fics galore for you all. As always, if any of you have any suggestions, comments, critique, or something else, please feel free to comment or DM me!

Crazy_Cartoonist out!