The cast shares their opinions on DIANA & ANDREW

AARON - "Andrew is a good guy. Maybe a bit screwed up but hey, so is Diana. A match made in heaven indeed."

HARRY - " They make each other happy. He brings out a version of her which was buried for too long. If she is happy with him then I am happy for them too."

MARK - " Diana is my daughter. Ofcourse no bloody boy can be perfect for her, but he sure comes a close second."

KIARA - " I know she says she hates him and I understand her anger too but I can see it. That's my sister for God's sake and she is in love. She has been in love with him since 2009 but too stubborn to admit. Its the genes, trust me."

STEVEN - " I thought we lost her. She was just not herself in the past 8 years but it seems now that he's back, she's coming too. Slowly but coming through nonetheless and that's all I want for her."

BEN - " Those two dumbasses are my whole world and them being in love is probably the best thing that could ever happen to me."

SOPHIE - " I called it since the very first day of filming *MARAUDERS*
back in the summer of 2009. I saw the way Diana blushed around him and how he was always at a loss of words around her. I know that back then their age gap might have been an issue, she was 15 and he, 19, but then again, Diana always was a bit too matured for her age."

NATALIE - " My daughter grew up too fast and I partly blame myself for it. But with him, she always has been a completely different person. I knew about her crush on him and I warned her about heartbreaks and their age gap but then again, THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS, right ?"

GIGI - " Its simple - He hurt her once so I am forever gonna be bitter about it but that doesn't mean that I don't ship it. They really are soulmates."

_______________________________________