XXVII

GroupChat

The smarties and Diana :

Tommy 🖕
DIANAAAAAA !!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ???

Daya 😍
YES DIANA, WE'RE SO DISSAPPOINTED IN YOU. YOU DIDN'T RETURN HOME IN 2 DAYS !!!

Best Peter 🤩❤
Okay, calm down kids, what happened ???

Tommy 🖕
Diana slept over at Andrew's last to last night and she was supposed to come back yesterday but she didn't.

Sir 👀
She's with her boyfriend Thomas, stop being so dramatic...🙄

Tommy 🖕
I just don't want her to get pregnant...Geez !!! Also, she's not picking my calls...

Daya 😍
OUR CALLS ***

Diana ❤
This is the reason why I wasn't receiving your calls...and no Tom I'm not pregnant for God's sake.

Drew 🤍
I'm sorry you guys got so worried but it's just that I fly off to London next to next week after filming is over and Diana goes to LA for her fashion show so we're just trying to spend as much time together as possible...

Diana ❤
What he said...

Tommy 🖕
Oh okay, I am sorry for overreacting...but you know why I did right ???

Diana ❤
It's okay, I understand why you overreacted. I get it, but don't worry, I am not so stupid anymore...

Best Peter 🤩 ❤
Wait what are you guys talking about ???

Drew 🤍
Wait, what happened ???

Daya 😍
Nothing...

Diana ❤
It's alright Daya...I can speak about it now.
About 3 years ago, when I was 21, I got pregnant with Daniel's child but since he was not ready for a child he literally forced me to get an abortion. I begged him to let me keep it, I even told him that he wouldn't have to take any responsibilities and that I'd raise my child alone if that's what it took but he emotionally drained me out so much that I had to abort. I am all for pro choice but I've always wanted to be a mum and he took that away from me. I never told anyone about this except for Zendaya, Tom and Aaron. Not even Stella or my family because they would have killed Andrew, especially Steven and Dad. I went through a really bad phase and that's the reason why Tom and Zendaya are so protective over me.

Best Peter 🤩❤
Oh My God Diana, that's terrible. Your ex was an asshole...

Sir 👀
I always knew he was

Ned 💙
I really wanna kill him now. How dare he force someone to get an abortion ???

Daya 😍
Wait...where did Andrew go ???

Drew 🤍
I'm still processing the information.
I am so sorry for what you went through love. Guys like him do not even deserve to have kids. I get that he wasn't ready but still...forcing someone to give up their child is as bad as a criminal offense.