XXXIV

Two years later - The proposal :

Andrew's POV -

"I. AM. TERRIFIED."

"Don't worry mate, the worst she could say is no."

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING BENJAMIN."

"Dude, don't listen to this asshole. I know my best friend. She's going to say yes."

"Are you sure ?"

"Yes you idiot."

Yes, you guessed it right. I'm proposing. To whom ? Ofcourse Patrick. Lol, jk - It's Diana, obviously.

I don't know what suddenly came over me, I was just passing by a jewelry store, the day before yesterday and saw this ring and I knew I wanted this.

It's been three and a half years since we started dating. Our lives have changed drastically over time -

● I lost my mum.

● Diana and I bought a condo in New York.

● The amazing Spider-Man - 3 is happening. This time, with Silvija.

● Silvija too, is getting her own film. I'm so proud of that idiot.

● Sophie and Aaron eloped last month to avoid tabloids and because "they just felt like it".

● Ben is still single.

● Zendaya and Tom are engaged.

● Harry Styles, the guy who was in love with my "hopefully future wife", came out as bisexual and is now dating his band mate Louis Tomlinson.

● Diana and I still have a great sex life.

There, you have it. The complete guide to our lives in the past 3 years.

Right now, we're about to go to this Coldplay concert, after which I'm going to pop the question. Let's hope she doesn't ruin my chances of ever getting married.

_______________________________________

The concert just got over and my anxiety was at it's highest at the moment.

Diana and I were walking around the streets of London, she was rambling on and on about this dog she saw last night and here I was, contemplating every last move I make.

"And she was so cute...I fed her a few biscuits and she licked me. Andrew, can we have a dog ?"

"Sure, why not."

"Awww - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou ; I love you." She exclaimed, throwing herself on me and making me laugh.

"I love you too."

"Hey, you look down today. Everything alright ?"

"Yeah yeah...everything is uh fine...yeah...all is good...don't worry."

"Oh no boy, something is definitely wrong and you better tell me what is it right now."

"I...uh...well...Diana....ummmm....it's just -"

"Are you gay ?"

"No. What the fuck ? Why would I be with you if I were gay ?"

"Just asking buddy...what is it now ?"

"WILL YOU MARRY ME ?"

And she did the most wierdest thing ever. She started laughing.

"Why are you laughing ?"

"Dude, why on Earth would you want to ruin your life by marrying me ?" She said, continuing to laugh.

"Because I love you. Marrying you would be the best thing I ever do to myself."