X ( REAL LIFE + I-MESSAGES )

Andrew's POV -

Did that just happen ??? Did Diana just forgive me ??? Hell yeah !!! Okay Andrew, she forgave you, you can't mess up again. You just can't afford to, not anymore.

To say that I'm feeling ecstatic right now would be an understatement.

I don't know what had taken over me today, I literally took hold of her wrists and pulled her back ??? Like, what the hell were you smoking Andrew ??? Rest be assured, I'm not washing my hands anytime soon. Oh wait, there's a pandemic going on. I have to. That's rough. My coincidence told me. Fuck off conscience.

Anyways, I know that this is only the first step but I just hope we can go back to the way things used to be.

I fucked up. Big time. But I'm not the same kid anymore. I'm sure she isn't too.

With these thoughts surfacing my mind, I get ready for my scenes. Tom and Diana's scenes were done for today. We were going to shoot Tobey and my intro right now, which only needed Jacob, Zendaya and myself.

While Diana was going back to her trailer, brave ol' me told her that she did great and I could swear she held back a blush. How do you hold back a blush though ??? This woman is a superhero I'm telling you.

_______________________________________

It's around 5 : 30 PM right now. My scenes are finally done for the day. As I turned around, I could see Diana sitting there, busy on her phone, without any makeup and yet looking like an Angel. God !!! I sound like such a fucking simp talking about his first teenage crush. PATHETIC ANDREW. PATHETIC.

Was this how Diana used to think about me too ??? Yes. Until you ruined it, you bitch. Okay, no need to remind me of the same thing time and again.

My thoughts came to a halt when Tom suddenly called me.

"Andrew !!! I need to talk to you about something."

"Go on."

"Well, its Diana's birthday tomorrow and her being her is going to sulk at home all day because she is away from home and all her close friends and family. I just wanted to do something special for her and it would be great if you could join us. Also, you know her the oldest from among us so it would really help. Only if you don't mind, that is."

"Uhh sure but I don't want to intrude or something. Its you guys and you all are like best friends, what am I supposed to do 8n between you kids ???"

"You're like four years older, not ancient. Stop sounding like my grandfather. Also, Diana likes older men."

"Excuse me ???" I ask. What is this kid trying to say ???

"I meant as friends. She's closer to older cast members than the ones her age. Like Chris Evans and Hemsworth, Scarlett, Rob and that lot."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Anyways, it would be nice if you join us. So, would you ???"

"Sure. I just hope she doesn't mind."

"Trust me, she won't."

"Okay then."

With that, Tom left.

I remembered the first time we celebrated Diana's birthday on set. She was turning 16 that day. Aaron was the most excited of us all. He has always loved Diana a little bit more than all of us. To be honest, I was always a bit jealous of him.

Anyways, back to her birthday. I remember we had all gone to a club where we teased her continuously for having to wait for another two years to be able to drink. She made me promise her that I would take her to have her first drink. But Alas !!! That never happened. And who's fault is that genius ???

After a while, I could sense her discomfort and I made her sneak out with me. We went and sat in the car and sang along to everything, ranging from Elvis Presley to Taylor Swift.

That was one of the best nights I've ever had.

I looked at Diana once more but she was already looking at me. She didn't even try to hide it. She looked at me with an expression which held confusion. A lot of confusion. Probably wondering why I was suddenly being so nice to her after everything that had happened. Her eyes held pain and it made me feel ashamed of myself that I had caused that pain.

I looked away before my emotions could take over and left the set. This was getting way too awkward.

I realized that Diana may have forgiven me out of her goodwill. She's just kind and amazing like that but the gap which has been formed is going to take a lot of hard work to bridge. But I'm ready to work for it. Diana deserves the best and I'm going to offer her the best version of myself, no matter what.

With all those thoughts in my mind, I head back home. God !!! I need a break.

_______________________________________

It's 9 : 30 PM right now. I just got off the phone with Tom. He had called me up to double check Diana's preferences. He said he was scared of Diana and didn't want to mess up. I literally laughed at that. But I don't blame the kid. Diana can be pretty scary sometimes. She actually looks pretty hot like that. Shut up Andrew, you're just horny. But its true.

God !!! I need sleep.

_______________________________________

Kind of short but hey, something is good than nothing. Right ???