III ( REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM )

*Current time*

"There it is. The story of my downfall. Right in front of you."

"That little bitch. I'm really going to kill him. How dare he ???" Screeched Gigi. Ever the overprotective.

"It's alright Gigi. I have forgiven him ages ago. I realised that it would do no one no good for me to hold on to stuff. Afterall, he was only being clear with me right ? I must have made him uncomfortable about my crush at some point because I don't think he would have approached me so harshly otherwise."

"Just shut up Diana. You're giving me a headache with all that nonsense. You were just a kid who liked him okay ? Him not reciprocating was alright but that doesn't give him any right to be so mean to you. He didn't even stay in touch after that and started dating Emma all so suddenly. Even a blind man could see that he was into you from those interviews. The fans aren't stupid Di, they don't just ship random people, they must have seen something to ship you guys. They never did that with you and Ben or Dane. Maybe sometimes with Aaron but that was it. Heck !!! They didn't even ship you so much with Timothee and he was your actual love interest in the film. Now think."

"There's no use of thinking Stella. Whatever we had, if we had, ended the minute he decided to humiliate me. I might have forgiven him but that is purely for my own mental satisfaction. I am never forgetting how he treated me, no matter what."

"Whatever you plan on doing, we're with you Di. You know that right ???"

"Yeah." I said.

"But the main question is what are you going to do when he shows up for shoots ??? You both would have quite a few scenes together you know ???"

"I honestly don't know. That's why I called you two here anyways. But I guess I'm gonna see how he reacts first. Knowing him, he probably won't even talk to me apart from our scenes so that's nice I guess. But if he comes to say hi then I would do the same. I don't want to be rude because that would give him the impression that I haven't moved on yet and that's the last thing I want. But no matter what, I ain't initiating conversation."

"That's a good idea and quite mature. He needs to know that you don't even care anymore." Mentioned Stella.

"Exactly my plan."

My phone suddenly started ringing from the bedside table and I reached out to pick it up.

"Who is it ???" Asked Gigi.

"Your lovely boyfriend." I replied.

It was indeed Zayn calling me for God knows what.

"Hello Veronica." I said, as soon as I picked up.

"Can you not ??? Its been 6 years since that."

"Neverrrrrr bitch. That's like the only source of entertainment I have so no."

" Okay. Wow. So I needed to ask you tonight's plans."

" Oh shit. I completely forgot about it. Liam is going to kill me now."

"Looking forward to that."

" Shut up asshole"

" Neverrrr."

" But what are we going to do Zayn ??? I have like nothing planned."

" Its Harry's birthday dude. You know how he is. He hates partying and stuff. He would honestly prefer a little get together at home or maybeeee even a date with you would work you know. He ain't picky."

" Are you done ??? How many times do I need to tell you guys ??? Harry and I are friends. Anyways I am thinking more of a house thing only. That sounds better. "

"Okay then. Whose place ???"

" Let's do it at your shared apartment. Ask Niall to take care of the food and Liam to arrange decorations. I'll get the cake and you make sure that Harry stays out of his house until midnight. Tell Louis that all he needs to do is not fuck up and I'll forever be grateful. "

" Ma'am yes ma'am. "

" Okay then See you."

" See you Di. Oh and yeah..."

" What???"

" Send my girlfriend home tonight ??? I know she is your bestfriend and all but I need her too you know."

" Okay fineeee...I'll think about it. "

" You know Harry is available just incase you feel lonely. "

" I will kill you."

But he had cut the call already.

" Your boyfriend is so fucking dead. "

"He's your bestfriend before my boyfriend. Do whatever you please."

"GIRLFRIEND OF THE YEAR, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." Said a hysterical Stella.

"Anyways, I better leave. I promised Anwar I would go shopping with him." Gigi told us, standing up.

"Okay bye. Enjoy. Drive safe."

"Yeah, I better leave to. I have a date with your brother." Stella stated.

"Oooohhhh...scandalous."

"Shut up. Byeee."

"Tata. Be safe. In more ways than one." I said, winking at Stella.

For a moment there I almost forgot about the storm that was coming my way. A very tall and handsome storm by the way.

_______________________________________

Dianacarrington : SILVIJA SABLINOVA AT YOUR SERVICE 🤍👀

Tomholland2013 : Why do you look like an off brand Cruella Deville.

Dianacarrington : Just like how you look like an off brand Tobey Maguire in your suit. Oh wait, you are an off brand Tobey :)

Username1 : See how she said Tobey but never mentioned Andrew ???

Username2 : You're onto something Kaitlin 👀

Username3 : I always am Janet :)

Officialatj : All the best dude ❤
Dianacarrington : Thanks mate ❤

Sebastianstan : That's a bit scary.
Dianacarrington : You're disgusting.

Username4 : DIANA CARRINGTON SUPREMACY.

Username5 : You're amazing Diana. Can't wait to see Silvija in action again.
She is such a babe.

Username6 : So, you're telling me that Andrew Garfield left this Angel ??? He's a disappointment man.
I HAD BETTER EXPECTATIONS FROM HIM.

Load more comments...

************