PROLOGUE (TMZ ARTICLE)

THE "ANDREW AND DIANA" LOVE STORY :-

Andrew Garfield and Isabella Carrington first met in 2009, while filming for "THE MARAUDERS - A Harry Potter Prequel", where Garfield ( Then 19 ) and Carrington ( Then 15 ) portrayed the younger version of REMUS LUPIN and the ravenclaw princess ISABELLA ROSIER respectively. Their dynamic on-screen was complicated but it was nothing in comparison to their love story off-screen. They fell in love and had a "will they won't they" situation for a year while filming which was cut short when Andrew got cast as Peter Parker in "AMAZING SPIDERMAN" series and
started seeing his co-actress Emma Stone in 2010 and dated her for 6 years until they broke up in 2016, as per reports. Diana and Andrew never openly spoke about this wierd triangle so its assumed that they either never dated, probably owing to the age gap which would have been illegal back then since Carrington was not of age yet or they broke up before Garfield pursued Stone. In the meantime, Carrington stared dating her "TEEN WOLF" co-star,  Daniel Sharman but they broke up when he cheated on her with another of their fellow castmates, Crystal Reed in 2014. She then joined the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE as SYLVIJA SABLINOVA, ore more commonly known as SILVER SABLE and debuted in "CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR" alongside TOM HOLLAND. Holland and Carrington sparked romance rumours for years but continued to deny so until this year June when Holland started dating Co - Star, Zendaya Coleman. We thought that the "CARRFIELD" story was over forever, until now. With SPIDERMAN - NO WAY HOME releasing this Christmas, there have been rumours going off for a year that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield will be reviving their roles as Peter Parkers from their respective universes. We see in the trailers that Holland's Parker messes with the Time Stone and accidentally opens the miltiverse, leading to villains from both the FORMER SPIDERMANS UNIVERSES to enter the MCU. Rumors are that the storyline will follow the OG GREEN GOBLIN THEME and have him try to kill SILVIJA like he did to Gwen Stacy ( Emma Stone ) and Garfield's Peter will save SILVIJA as a closure to his guilt from not being able to save Gwen. This would mean that Andrew and Isabella will be meeting after atleast 8 years. What do you guys think ?? Will old sparks fly again now that both of them are single and Diana is of age ??
One can only hope.

For more updates on the inside lives of celebrities, follow TMZ.

MORE -

● Why are the Carrington siblings literally goals ???

● Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse break up ???

● Why Tobey Maguire will always be the best spiderman ???

● Is Jennifer Lawrence pregnant ???

● New Doctor Strange movie in 2022 ???

.
.
.
.
.
SO THAT WAS THE PROLOGUE. HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)

 HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)