XXV

Diana's POV :

It's officially been 2 days Andrew and I got together and I am loving it so far. He's been the most respectful, loving and amazing boyfriend I've ever had. As if you had many Diana. Shut up.

Being with him romantically made me remember how much I had begged God for this. Everytime I saw him hangout with other girls, be it Sophie, Emma or even my own sister - I guess God did listen to my pleas, just took him a little too long.

We both had hardly reached the second base. I guess both of us wanted to take things slow in the fear of losing each other otherwise. I didn't mind though, except for every once in a while he touched me and I got a bit too horny - but I can deal with that.

But right now, my main concern is the World War III currently going on in the MARAUDERS GROUPCHAT -

_______________________________________

MARAUDERS :-

Aaron - James
Sophie - Lily
Dane - Peter
Andrew - Remus
Ben - Sirius
Diana - Isabella
Timothee - Regulus

James :
So, now that Diana and Andrew are together, is there a chance for me and you Sophie ??? Just asking.

Lily :
No.

Sirius :
Aww Aaron, don't worry, I'll date you 😘

Isabella :
Ben do be dating everyone to make them feel less single. So kind !!!

Sirius :
I know right 😌

Remus :
Sophie, say yes to the guy.

Lily :
No.

James :
But why ???

Isabella :
It's like original James and Lily all over again !!!

Lily :
You wanna know why ???
It's because you have a family and children. I know you and Sam divorced but what about the kids ??? I don't want them to hate me, so no I can't be with you.

Isabella :
I get you, I really do Soph, but don't worry about the children. They love you and you know that. You don't have to be a step mom to them or something, they already have a mom and a great one at that. Be a friend to them, that's all.

James :
What Diana said. Trust me Soph, my past wont be a problem for you and I. Please think about it...

Isabella :
You guys look so perfect together, it would be such a waste if you don't end up together. People have been rooting for this since they first saw MARAUDERS !!!

Remus :
Exactly...if you both like each other, act on it rather than suffering...

Sirius :
Look at Diana and Andrew turning into love gurus.

Peter :
I know right, it's so good to see though. I feel like a proud dad !!!

Isabella :
😑

Remus :
😑

Sirius :
Think about it Sophie...