XXXV

The wedding -

Diana's POV :

"What are you thinking about Diana ?" Kiara asks me, while I was getting dressed in front of the mirror.

"About the new episode of Riverdale."

"That show is still running ?" My mum asks from beside me.

"Ofcourse. Jughead is now owns a sock shop. Betty finally realized she is just as fucked up as her family and decided to check into a mental asylum , Archie works as a male escort and Veronica just got her 7th divorce."

"Wowww." Stella exclaimed.

"Can you guys stop talking about a TV show right now ? Mum, your daughter is getting married, Stella, it's your best friend's wedding and Diana, you're the fucking bride."

"Calm down sister dearest, why are you freaking out ?"

"Uh, excuse me, but my baby sister is getting married and that makes me feel very old. I'm literally the oldest and yet the only one who's not married and I'm not ready for the *WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED ?* questions. They scare me. So I guess I've every right to freak out. Not to mention that I can't believe that you've grown up so much."

"Awww, I love you Kiara." I said, hugging her.

"I love you too." She said, her voice trembling.

"I want to join in to the hug too." Stella said, throwing herself on us.

"Let me take a picture of you three." Mum said, tsking out her phone and snapping a few pictures of the three of us. The last picture of me as a Carrington I guess.
_______________________________________

Andrew's POV -

As Diana walked down the aisle, her father holding on to her hand, I couldn't have felt more surreal. My life was walking to me and in that moment, my eyes betrayed me by letting out a few tears.

As Mark handed over his daughter to the me, he said - "You better take care of her." His voice on the verge of breaking.

"I will, I promise." I said solemnly, I could see Diana smiling at my interaction with her father.

The ceremony started -

The priest spoke up.

"Dear beloved, we're all gathered here today, in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Who gives the bride to this groom in marriage ?"

"I do." Mark says, putting Diana's hand in mine.

"Take your vows."

"I promise to slap you every time you fuck up Andrew."

"I promise to say sorry first Diana."

"Wow, that was something. Andrew, do you take Diana to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do."

"Diana, do you take Andrew to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do."

"With the power vested on me by the government of the United Kingdom, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I kissed her softly, as if for the first time all over again.

THIS BITCH IS FINALLY MINE.

_______________________________________