C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

    You just had to bring it up. As soon as the little girl you babysat heard the word Freddy Fazebears from the article you were reading, she begged for a trip to there. You huff impatiently as the worker finally gave you a party pass that has ONE DAY printed in bold, bright letters on it. Waiting twenty minutes for one flimsy plastic pass was not part of the plan today. The girl you were babysitting, on the other hand, bounced excitedly as her eyes darted around. "You ready to go, Missy?"

    The young girl squealed in excitement as she took hold of your hand and practically dragged you across the lobby towards an escalator that led to another upper floor. The music was vibrating within the tiled floor and the neon lights shined off the towering, gold statue of the beloved attraction here, Glamrock Freddy. You rolled your eyes as Missy floored it to the very room named after the animatronic: Fazerblast.

Quickly, you caught up to her as she showed her pass to a nearby robot, who beeped as a small stamp was placed on Missy's hand. Doing the same, you showed your own pass and was directed to an area where a few small laser guns lay, their lights glowing lazily. "Come on Y/N, we have to win our first game here," Missy exclaimed, once again dashing in. Stifling a small laugh, you stayed close behind her as your eyes searched for other players peeking from behind the walls in the green light maze.

It wasn't long before you hit three players with your laser, and Missy jumped up and down as she got her fifth player out. You honestly didn't understand how a ten year old was doing better than you, but as long as you didn't get hit, there wasn't much to complain about.

ZING!

Are you for real?

    You looked down at the small vest you wore as the green light flashed to red. Meaning you were out. Now who the heck shot you?

    Missy was still walking ahead as you looked around, yet there wasn't a player to be seen. Everyone else who wasn't hit was up ahead in the maze. A loud click sounded off behind you, almost like a gear. You leaned forward to hear better, and the click went off again. Just as you were going to investigate, a warning tone sounded off.

"Two minutes till the Fazerblast round ends."

With that announcement, you turned around to find the direction Missy had run off. You walked, managing to find the end of the maze as you saw Missy high five a couple older kids. Her vest light still remained green.

"Hey squirt, did ya win for us?" You laughed as she ran over with a triumphant smile on her small face.

"Obviously I won, we rocked this!" Her eyes shone brightly as a Fazerblast worker with purple dreads gave a kind smile and congratulated Missy beside you. "Here's a fun reward for being the winner of Fazerblast, congrats again young lady."

Missy was handed a small piece of plastic and a cute stuffed toy of Glamrock Freddy, who wore a small astronaut helmet. She handed you the piece of plastic quickly, too busy to read it as she adored her new toy. You chuckled, and read the plastic.

"A free medium Cheesy Delight Pizza"

You nudged the young girl, showing her the coupon thing, but she raised a finger. "I am not hungry for pizza. I need to eat victory, Y/N," Missy said, with a straight face no ten year old can usually hold. "Alright victory eater, where are we dining next than?" You questioned, and as soon as the words left your mouth, she took your hand and dragged you away from the laser tag. Somehow, you guys managed to maneuver through the crowds heading to different areas of the building before stopping in front of an area on the ground floor. Steam, colorful lights, and music boomed even louder as you stood outside. You could easily see the rows of games in the arcade before you, and to the side, a smaller crowd of kids danced to an unfamiliar song.