Chapter 17

Y/N POV.

You wanted to say how this wasn't surprising.

That the animatronics can get a bit quirky at night.

But right now it was a whole other level of what the hell was going on, and the weirdest part of it all: It was actually relaxing and enjoyable.

You all decided on a more action-packed movie, where the two main characters are married but they both harbor a secret. They're both spies, whoa and now they have to off each other.

Freddy sat quietly next to you as the theater screen showed a different scene, and from your other side, you could hear Chica happily munching on some popcorn she had found. You assumed it was some leftover in the machines, and reminded yourself to wipe off any food residue from her beak later. Roxy seemed to be hyper-focused on the movie characters, her tail wagging.

Monty was leaned back in a laying position, only held up by his two arms. He hadn't said much since the movie started, just a snide comment once or twice coming from him.

Everything was going okay. Until you felt a small pinch in your bladder, signaling to you that it was probably time to head to a restroom. You stand up, brushing some fuzz from your pants as Freddy looks up to see what's happening.

"Are you leaving, Y/N?"

Shaking your head, you signal towards the door. "No, just heading to a restroom," you explain. Freddy looks like he's about to get up before another voice interrupts. "I can take Y/N out there since it's dark," you look behind yourself, eyes narrowing in suspicion as you catch Monty's eye.

He shrugs, heading for the door as if his statement was already agreed on. The bear animatronic seems to want to protest, but he closes his mouth as he nods, leaving you in the claws of the gator.

"I'll be right back," you assure, hoping to believe your own words as you head away to the door's direction. It was opened already, Monty leaning against the frame as he waits for you to catch up.

When you reach his side, both of you fall into step, silence following close behind. No one says a word as you navigate through the area towards the nearby restroom.

"Little Lady?"

Turning, you face Monty, raising an eyebrow in question. He has his arms crossed, but still raises a hand to slid his glasses down a bit. His LED irises glow softly, his face is in a stoic expression.

"What is it Montgomery?" You ask, your words wary so another incident like the backroom wouldn't happen again.

His mouth seems to twitch like he's ready to snarl. But instead, he fully takes off his glasses and runs his claws through his mohawk.

"I want to say something. But if any of this conversation gets out to the others, just know you'll be sorry."

"Well, ain't this just starting on a positive note," you murmured sarcastically to yourself. Monty lets out a huff of steam that warms your face as he hears you. "Don't start with the attitude."

You pretend to zip your lips shut before giving him a thumbs up.

He shakes his head as he fiddles with his shades for a moment, the purple lenses reflecting his face towards him.

"I won't take back what I said in the room behind mine. I meant it, I can get real angry, and I like it. Even though we're all robots, obviously not normal ones if you hadn't noticed," He jests, seeming to wait for a reaction. You give him nothing, crossing your arms in a defensive stance.