Chapter 30

Monty POV

All I could do was watch Y/N's form disappearing from view as my arms strained to hold Chica's flailing body down.

Multiple alerts and small alarms went off within my vision, various having to do with the damage that was being inflicted upon me.

Chica was the smallest of the group but it was a big ol' mistake to underestimate the unrestrained brute she'd become under whatever virus that plagued the group.

"Roxy!" I yowled as my alarms increased within my endoskeleton, rattling my metal.

She jumped next to my side, her hands hesitating before she pushed them down onto one of Chica's arm and leg.

"Contact whatever service you can, we need somebody here, now!"

"I'm trying you green idiot, give me a second."

"We don't have a lotta' time," I retorted, my voice strained as one of Chica's nails drug across my side.

"Monty!"

I looked up, snarling at Fred's panicked face as he sat there for a moment, like a useless lump.

I gestured angrily with my head, wanting some more help as Roxy took her fucking sweet time.

Freddy's system seemed to finally process the situation but caught me completely off guard as his body crashed into mine.

I skidded across the floor before hitting the stage with a force that shook my whole body. If I'd been able to actually feel and have nerves, this would've hurt like hell.

Just as I'm about to cuss the bear out, my attention drags to Roxy who's not holding the crazed chicken down.

Fuck.

Her mouth twists into a sharp snarl, her lips raised to reveal sharp fangs she kept hidden from the kids during the day.

I hated to admit it but the wolf was almost... intimidating.

Her regular appearance was gone, and she sported a new look in her eyes. Purple.

I'd usually say that I was the one to pull off the color, but I got a feeling now wasn't the time to talk about it.

"Roxy, come on, don't look at me like that," I stand up, examining the damage done so far on my exterior. She only barks in response.

"Fat bear, did you get Y/N out?" I question as I eye the infected animatronics, who twitch uncontrollably and their movements stutter as they stand.

With some effort, the bear steadied himself against the stage. "Yes, she left the building once I got her to the doors."

"Well did you see her actually leave the premise?"

A moment of silence. I groaned out in annoyance as I watched him with narrowed eyes, his ears folding back against his head.

The sounds of Roxy's growling brought my attention back to her. Her head lifted tentatively before it stopped, staring straight into nothing but a wall.

"Oh shi-" moving as fast as I could, I darted forward to reach out and grab her, yet I only grasped air as she swiftly moved out of the room.

I didn't have to say anything before Freddy was on her tail, rushing past me leaving a thunder of steps in his wake.

Looking behind me, I catch a glimpse of Chica making her way into the bottom of a trash can, clearly on a mission to stuff that beak of hers with garbage.

For a second, I debated on pulling her fat head out of the bin so she wouldn't damage her gears any more than she has.

I didn't.