C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎3

Y/N POV

      As soon as you left the hospital, you left a voicemail to Missy's parents, telling them that you were going to support them the best you could. You knew if you told them you were going to get money for Missy's surgeries they would refuse to take it. So you started to hatch a plan.

You arrived home, grabbing your laptop from your desk and going directly to the website for the Pizza-Plex, finding the requirements and the hourly pay. There were a few different things you had to read over about the night shift, and in less than three hours, your form was filled out, sent, and you sent an email to the building's manager, Edward Lush.

   Despite accomplishing this step to helping, you felt restless. At least mind-wise, your body on the other hand was practically screaming to get rest since you had no luck getting sleep at the hospital when they stopped giving you medication. And the fact that only family was allowed to see the young girl made you anxious.

  I just want to see her myself, to make sure she's there...

   Your stomach grumbled, signaling that it would be a good time to eat. The best nutritious meal you could come up with is an egg sandwich with some sliced oranges and apples that were beginning to bruise, but hey, food is food. Well, till it gets moldy. That's where you definitely have to draw the line.

The smell of the eggs cooking almost brought back an actual appetite for you, and now that you think of it. The last actual meal you had was the bland pizza.

      That stuff was something else. You begin to wonder if that's what white people food taste like. You nibbled at your food once it was ready, and then a notification dinged on your computer.

  You jumped from your seat in the kitchen to check your computer and almost choked on the egg you were still chewing. You read the email twice to be sure of it, and one more time.

It read:

Hello Y/N L/N,

We are glad to inform you that the position you applied for is open and ready to be filled in. We have looked over your application and would be happy to have you at the Pizza-Plaza with the Glamrock Gang. We would appreciate a response back with a time and day you can come in. Please double-check over the contracts we offer and our rules before coming down.

Sincerely,
Edward Lush
Head manager

You couldn't believe your luck. In less than five hours you have found a job and got a response back. Gobbling the rest of your meal down, you replied, saying tomorrow would be good around 2:15 P.M. That way, you could get some rest between now and then and look somewhat presentable. The bruises from the accident may fade a little by than, but some makeup wouldn't hurt to cover them.

   Dusting a few crumbs off your lap, you opened up a chart, where you have a money plan laid out before you that adds the amount needed for Missy, how much you'd make from night shifts, how long it would take and such things. It took forever to figure it out, but you believe it's worth it in the long run to know these things.

     With your plan set in motion, you now have the time to take a shower, stretch your sore limbs, and take a nap or two before making another call to Missy's parents.

You were prepared to take this job on, and prepared for whatever the Pizza-plaza has in store for you. One hundred percent sure.

  Maybe eighty-five percent sure, a hundred is a bit ambitious.

    Hours later you felt somewhat refreshed as you unrolled yourself from your blanket and pillows, reaching over to your phone as you dialed a number.