Chapter 33

The breath escaped from your lungs as you watched Monty's claws grasp the hole in the glass, breaking down the pieces until the glass practically crumbled away from the force.

"M-Monty-"

"Found you." His eyes were dead set onto you, and you had never been more terrified in your life.

His jaws were open to reveal those razor sharp teeth that now dripped with oil, Mohawk ruffled and sunglasses gone.

The gator before you was a predator and he had just tracked down his prey.

His laugh was raspy, humorless. "Thought you could hide, doll? You ain't got the brains to."

Ouch, that was an unnecessary comment.

"Monty, what is happening?" You ask, trying to keep your voice steady as you began to think of ways to escape.

"Big stuff. And we need ya gone... although your so fun to mess with."

"Wait... we? Who's we?"

He only shakes his head, pushing his way through as the glass continued to crack and break.

"Ain't got time for this, now come 'ere." He demanded. From behind, you could hear Freddy let out a series of scrambled words, his fist banging on the walls of the cylinder.

He wasn't fully charged yet and needed more time. Although your weren't sure if you'd want him around a deranged alligator. He was badly damaged enough as it was, you didn't want to put him in harms way again.

There wasn't much time to continue thinking about it. Monty was getting through the window with his eyes set on you. No doubt you wouldn't be left unscathed when he got his claws on you.

Or worse... if you'd make it out alive.

You didn't want to die. You had to get through this hell for Milly. She was still in the hospital waiting for you. God you really can't die.

"Montgomery, please I know you're not in the right... mind? Don't do this."

"You're not the one in control."

"You're not in control of yourself!"

His jaws snap at the statement, oil flinging off his teeth. He was becoming more angry by the moment and was seconds away from completely breaking through.

The glass shattered completely as Monty shoved himself all the way through, leaving a jagged shape of his form in its wake.

Scratch that, you had one second to run.

Without another thought, you farted back into the closet of Freddy's room, slamming your fist down on the button as the door slid shut.

A breath of relief escaped you, but the relief was short lived as dents formed from Monty's punches, his deafening roar rattling you to the core.

"Y/N! G-GO!"

You spared a glance towards Freddy, his forehead resting against the small window as he jerked his head towards the other door that led into Chica's room.

For a moment, there was hesitation on what to do next. Escape with the chance to live, or stay to be mauled?

It was obvious, but you didn't want to leave him behind. He was your friend.

The pressure from Monty's hits was causing the door to cave in more and more. No time to decide really.

With one glance thrown towards Freddy, you run out of the closet and into Chica's. The clatter of heavy metal sounded, but you were focused on the doors in front of you. Smashing your fist into the buttons, you manage to close and open the door in a matter of seconds.