C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎4͎

Y/N POV

What the hell were you doing with your life?

You didn't appreciate that massive hit of awareness when you left the Daycare after completing the remaining tasks within thereafter Moon hid away. Not even Sunrise came back out.

The events of your life probably caused a good amount of unchecked trauma. Which would explain the fact why you have been super emotional around sentient animatronics who were all too good at listening and being patient with you. Besides Montgomery, of course.

He obviously had his own issues to deal with.

One thing that made you see a brighter side though, was the plush in your hands. You'd have to find a time to visit Missy, to see if she was awake and be able to witness the reaction she has when you reveal the Glamrock Freddy teddy.

The facility was rather quiet save for the distant sounds of the janitorial robots cleaning and zooming by. The Glamrocks must be in their rooms by now since it was 4:13 A.M. Two hours of the shift was left, and you were finished with the responsibilities you had for the night. Or morning. Whatever people said at this time.

The first one to pop into your mind was Freddy. Out of all the Glamrocks not only did he seem to be the most caring, but had a more advanced understanding than the others. Not to mention, Roxy had been embarrassing you for the second hour you worked in the under-construction club.

Right now, it was best to avoid any more embarrassment. Chica was hyper and nice, but despite the weight lifted off your shoulders after telling Moon about Missy's parents, you wanted someone calmer. Hence, the bear, Freddy.

Making your way down to Rockstar Row, you glanced at the setup lined against the edges of the hall. Past Freddy Fazebear settlements existed long before the Mega Pizza-Plex had been constructed.

At least that's what you gathered from some of the looking you did on the Fazebears Company, owned by a trio who took ownership over ten years ago.
The building here wasn't fully built till two years ago.

Pictures of past stars hung on the purple walls, and various items were showcased. A hook, banjo, etc.

The Rockstar Row area was kind of like a small museum of the past. Dismissing the distractions, you find yourself in front of Freddy's blue and orange door. Before you can even knock, it slides up.

There he was, sitting on the couch surrounded by mini versions of himself in stuff toy form. It was kind of cute.

The bear smiled, waving you in to come closer.

"Hello, Y/N," he greeted making space for you on the couch as he scooted slightly. "Hi, Freddy."

His LED eyes scanned over you in a quick motion, but it still tickled your face just a bit. "Hmm, you appear to be in a fatigued state. Did something happen again? Should I assist you to first aid?"

You appreciated his offer and were glad he didn't just pick up like last time. But right now you just wanted to relax.

"No thanks Freddy, I just-" a yawn interrupted the sentence, but the bear rubbed on your back in a reassuring gesture. He understands.

Huh. He really did keep his promise to respect my wishes. How do promises work for robots?

"Freddy?"

"Yeah, superstar?"

"Why do you guys seem to like me so much? I've just arrived here and... I don't really know how to process what's been going on here."

The bear's ears wiggle, his head dropping slightly to look at you. "The first night you had your shift, you'd respected us. We may have not made the best impression beforehand, but nonetheless, you were still kind. Not many workers possess such a quality."