C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎1͎

Y/N POV

Your hands felt clammy as your body went into a heat overdrive. You didn't expect nights to be very normal after the first shift, but this was worse than you would've expected. Rubbing your aching nose, you look around to see Roxy coming out of the adult area. She was still chuckling at your embarrassment.

Freddy sensed your distress. Despite knowing it was in his program to comfort those in need of it you felt too flushed to accept it. "Don't worry about me, Freddy. I am perfectly a-o-kay." You give a thumbs up, but even your hands shook a bit.

"Y/N, your heartbeat is unusually high, are you sure everything is alright?"

"NEVER BETTER!" you squeaked. Roxy was now close enough to hear the conversation and gosh you wish you had run away by now. "Fredster, you found her," The wolf exclaimed, her voice all too cheery for what just happened. "Y-yeah, he did, now I gotta go-" Before even turning away, Roxanne pulled you back, slinging a heavy arm over your shoulder. It was like carrying a bar on them. "You're still pretty hot, Y/N."

You tensed up as you blushed, and lowered your head in an attempt to hide it. "Please stop saying that," You murmured, raising your hand to cover the lower half of your face. God forbid, the bear just couldn't just ignore the comment. "There is something wrong!" Shaking your head, you tried finding an excuse. How exactly do you explain to an animatronic that you are very embarrassed cause of the situation you're in. Should you just be like, "Oh yeah, Roxy keeps calling me hot to mess with me I'm pretty sure, and you guys are super close to me right now, and I cannot process what is going on because my brain is melting into a puddle because my body is overheating."

No. That was definitely not going to happen.

You had been lost in your head for a few seconds. By the time you looked back up at the two with you, Freddy had a weirdly determined expression. "Freddy, she's fine," Roxy's voice came through, her hand gesturing to the length of your body. "Roxanne, I believe we should take her to a nearby First-aid facility." What were they talking about? "If you're going to be boring, Imma head out," she says, her arm lifting off of you as she takes a few steps back. Without warning, you were scooped up into Freddy's arms, the muscular build of his arms pressing into your skin.

"F-Freddy wait, I don't need any medical attention!"

" You are at the possibility of having a fever. It is in my code to assist our employees and know their well-being. You are extremely warm, and your pulse rate is ten percent higher than the average. "

This was humiliating.

"Is there no way to convince you that I am one hundred percent fine?"

"Not a chance, superstar."

You angled your face towards him, surprised by the nickname. "Superstar?" The question made Freddy smile a bit, his eyes glancing down at you for a moment. "Do you not like it?"

"I find it... cute," you state. Your response was somewhat unexpected to both of you. Freddy's electric blue orbs glowed with warmth when they widened, his ears wiggling. "I am glad you find it cute." The rest of the walk was quiet, besides the sound of the bear's steps, and the occasional whir of his internal mechanics. You didn't even mind being carried bridal style anymore. His metal and smooth fur had become warm, almost cozy. Extremely weird, god, how hard did I hit my head in the accident?

The worst part of the whole being carried thing: It was comfortable enough to feel tired and start dozing off. In Freddy's arms. He still remained silent as you did, and the vibration of humming starts coming from him. It felt nice. Before you could let your eyes shut all the way, you spotted the office door. Not bothering to give the animatronic a heads-up, you twist away from his grasp, nearly falling to the floor. Freddy's claws reach out and grasp your waist firmly, stabilizing you. "Sorry, I need to finish this task."