Introduction

You are a kook.
You are raised by kooks, fed by kooks, grew up around kooks and are a sight for sore eyes at kook parties and formal events. You're loved by your kook neighbours and the island knows you for the upcoming 'kook princess of the century'. Kook this, kook that.
But,
Being some washed out, skin unkissed by any sun, stuck up, boring kook has never won you over. You much preferred spending those sun blessed days surfing and cruising around in John B's rundown Twinkie with your pogue friends. Although your parents don't exactly approve of your lifestyle, they know your hardheadedness and strive wouldn't let up for any kook opinion. So, naturally, they let you be. They were at ease just a little knowing that you're spending your downtime with atleast two kooks that your parents knew of. Sarah and Kie.

Pope, Jj, Kie, Sarah and John B have always been your ride or dies.
If you wanted to break into an old cemetery, they would be up for it.
If you wanted to break into some old ladies house and jump down her well, they would follow.
If you wanted to steal a police car, an ambulance or a boat, they would always tag along.
And you, for them. A team of misfits. Unbreakable and unshakable to the core. A friend group like no other and this made you happy. They were the core reason for your happiness and you would do just about anything for them.