Chapter XLIII

Rafes tensed body relaxes with relief at your words as he places both his hands on your waist and confidently pulling you closer into him.
"Does that mean you've made up your mind?" He asks with a smirk.
You say nothing but smile mischievously, running your hands over his and squirming out of his hold.
"Come on, Y/N, don't excite me like that."
You laugh as you catch his limp hand, dragging him off to join the rest of the party as he follows lazily behind.

As the Party begins to die down, only a few drunken straddlers are left, rummaging through left overs and downing the half drunk drinks that were left behind, but you didn't mind. In a way, they were doing the hard work for you. Kind of like ants to a fallen ice cream. You were the only sober host left from the party so naturally, you're supposed to be in charge of the clean up.
You bend down every so often, picking up random bottle caps and cigarette buds. "Ugh." You huff in disgust as you flick it into a garbage bag.
"Here, I'll handle the cigarettes." Rafe says as he approaches you from behind, startling you.
"Rafe... I thought you left?"
"Could've but I couldn't let you handle all this on your own, could I?" He smiles.
"Thank you." You smile back.
Silence looms upon the two of you before Rafe finally speaks up.
"Uhh, actually....can we maybe talk?" Rafe asks, shyer than his usual self as he struggles to keep eye contact with you without looking away flustered.
"Depends."
"On what?" He asks before being interrupted by the few drunks as they skip towards the exit.
"Y/N, we're off now! Thank you for the *hiccup* the drinks- no. The *hiccup* evening!" One of them slurs. "Yeah, you're the best!" Another says as they finally leave.
You laugh as you avert your attention towards Rafe again who looks flabbergasted at the state of some of the guests.
"Relax, that's what fun looks like. You do know what fun is, right?" You tease, earning a defeated smile from Rafe.
You laugh at his expression  before speaking again, "everyone's gone, you sure you don't wanna go?"
"Quit avoiding the conversation with me and I will, if that's what you want." He says with a smile. "I will leave you alone, do whatever just- let me talk to you."

You pause as you think about his question moments earlier.

"Can we maybe talk?"

It didn't take a genius to know exactly what he wanted to talk about. Thinking back to the excitement on his face when you decided to get handsy in the middle of the party, he had hoped that it meant you finally made up your mind, which maybe you did. But you're not gonna make it that easy for him, after all, he did have the miracle of having everything handed to him all his life.

You grab his hand and begin pulling him from his trash bag and towards a secluded area of the back yard. A tree crowded corner that had large branches almost over hanging straight over a large, crystal clear pool that was only dimly lit by the underwater lights.
"Wanna go for a dip?" You ask.
"I don't have a change of clothes..."
"Just do what I do." You whisper with a smile as you slip the straps of your dress below your shoulders and turning your back towards him, "can you unzip me?"
Rafe feels his chest weaken with a rapid heart beat at your words. He brings his hand up, gently brushing your hair out of the way and over your shoulder. His fingers dragging ever so slightly on your skin make goosebumps form.
He stares at your tempting back as his hands drag your zip downwards to reveal your bare skin. His heart feels so warm as if it was blossoming with a million flowers, his face begins to feel heated and he cant seem to control his line of sight as his eyes stare hungrily at your naked back and exposed, lacey bra strap.
You turn back around to face him as you pull your dress off, his face almost star struck as he watches you.
"Don't make it weird." You laugh before throwing your dress to the side, diving into the pool in nothing but your under garments.
He only stands shyly, his cheeks turning a tint of rose as he flickers an inconsistent smile.
You arise from the water, sprouting some from your mouth like a fountain towards Rafe as he stands frozen in place. "Well? What're you waiting for? A formal invitation?" You tease.
Rafe sighs before his hands come up to his bow tie, untying it.
"I can't believe I let you talk me into this."
"You love me." You say with a wink.

Rafe looks up to you again after those words. His face was soft, almost dispirited. His dull expression made your heart wrench with both pity and love.
"Hmph." He huffs with a smile, "don't have to rub it in."

Rafe throws his blazer to the side before unbuttoning his shirt, causing you to fluster at the sight of his bare chest slowly coming into view after every button. It seemed almost impossible to look away.
"Pervert." He teases with a cheeky smile.
"Sorry!" You exclaim, finally turning away as he begins to unbuckle his belt.

The water moved gently from behind you, the small waves danced against your skin as Rafe hesitantly lowered himself in the pool, his abdomen slightly jolts back at the coldness.
Unsure of whether or not to turn around yet, you stay hurdled up in your corner before a pair of hands slide around to the front of your waist and Rafes head comes to rest on your shoulder.

"Are you gonna talk to me now?" He asks with a low voice as nudges his face into your neck with a small kiss.
"Hmmm?" You hum, playing stupid at Rafes question. Your heart beats rapidly against his chest which he quickly takes notice of.
Rafe turns your body to face him, keeping one hand continually situated on your waist as the other comes up to your face, holding it gently while his fingers interlace with your hair.
"You're killing me." He mumbles as he inches his face closer to yours. The butterflies in your stomach swarm at his lustful eyes.

Rafes fingers run deeper into your hair as his hand travels to the back of your head, causing you to lean further into him until your lips meet his. Your hands run up his abdomen and up onto his chest which causes him to pull away slowly and hesitantly, wanting anything else but to stop the kiss.
His heart flutters to the sight of you yearning for more, your face still leaning in towards him.

Your hands run from his chest to around the back of his neck, pulling him into you with an embrace and closing the gap between your bodies as your chest presses firmly against his, making his blood run wild with adrenaline.

Rafes body presses further into yours which causes you to back into the hard side of the pool behind you, his body unable to stop as he pins you against the concrete more before his hands run against your thighs and lifting you up and onto his hips, allowing for more room to merge himself into you.

Your body now tightly against his, it was impossible to give any more of yourself to Rafe but he was hungry for more.

Rafe smashes his lips into yours again as his body presses firmly against your submissive one. His hips pressing against yours hard as your legs wrap around his waist, the force of the water gravitates your hips tightly against his which causes him to drive himself harder into you subconsciously.
His lips trace kisses from your lips and down towards the sensitive area of your neck, making you gasp at both the softness of his lips and the sharpness of his teeth gliding against your skin.

Rafe lifts his gaze towards your lustful eyes and
Love intoxicated face, a sight that could drive an entire army of men crazy.
"Is this really okay?" He asks genuinely as his eyes stare into yours before down to your lips and back up again, obvious that it was taking all his strength to refrain from kissing you.
You nod in response, unable to muster any words in the moment before smashing your lips back into his.