Qurbat

"Shh lagta hai hitler soo raha hai."

"Thek kaha tumne rasta saaf hai aaj hi sara maal loot lete hain."

"Lakin agar bhai jag gye toh samjho hum sab gye."

"Tu toh humesha manhoos hi bolna aalo."

"Chup karo bengan tum se kisi ne pucha nahi. Har baat ma tang aarani hoti ha tumhe. "

"Tum dono chup karo ge yaha pe important discussion ho rahi ha let us focus."

Mahi, Zaviyaar, Zahra, Sheryaar, and Zaroon five were all standing at the door of Ashar's room.

Mahi: "Kya khayal ha doston wardaat shuru karein. "

Zaviyaar: "yes you are right."

Zahra: "We will come after you."

Mahi: "What do you think I'll get afraid I will go first."

Sheryaar: "That's like my sister. "

Mahi was going into the room thinking all the other people were following her but that was her misconception because they all ran away seeing Ashar awake.

Mahi: "bas ma hi bahadur hu iss family ma aik. Aaj toh maza hi aye jaye ga hitler sahab toh gye samjho." She whispered and not once looked at bed where Ashar was listening all her plans.

Mahi was taking out money from his wallet which he placed on the side table.
She took ten thousand and was about to leave when she felt someone gripping her wrist and pulling her on the bed. She was beyond shocked to see Ashar awake.

Ashar: "daas hazaar se kya bane ga tumhara thore aur chori kar lo. Akhir hitler sahab ko lootna bhi toh hai na."

Mahi: "Maar gye yeh jalaad kab utha ab toh samjho gye hum sab. Aik minute sab baki sab kaha hain?" She was thinking and start to look here and there in order to find all of them.

Ashar: "Why are you looking away look into my eyes and answer my question as you are the only brave person in the family."

Mahi: "bb bhai woh...."

Ashar: "How many times I have to tell you not to call me that? Can't you understand?"

Mahi: "But everyone calls you Bhai why shouldn't I? Even Zahra Aapi and Zaviyaar Bhai call you Bhai they are elder than me how can I call you by your name. You are my elder brother!"

Ashar: "I am not your brother." He said emphasizing each word.

Mahi: "Aap pata nahi kya bol rahe hain let me go."
She was about to cry.

Ashar: "What if I don't?"
He said pulling her closer. Now her body was leaning on his body.

Mahi: "bh bhai what are you doing?"

Ashar: "How many times do I have to remind you?" He said putting his finger on her lips and slowly begin to caress her lips. She was shivering under his touch.

Mahi: "Bhai I I hav have to go."

Ashar: "But first let me punish you for your deeds."

Mahi: "Bhai I promise Zaroon gave the idea and everyone was here. I don't know where they disappeared suddenly?"

Ashar:" I will punish them later. First, let me give you punishment." Saying he kissed her cheeks making her gasp loudly

Mahi: "Aap bohat bure hain. Ma aapse kabhi baat nahi karu gi. I hate you."

Ashar: "Now you will never forget to not call me your brother if you call me Bhai once again I will do even worse and don't you dare to tell anyone about this. "He hold her arms tightly and said.

Mahi: "I will tell everyone. You can't stop me. "She said between sobs.

Ashar: "Okay tell them nobody will believe you and you know that. Chachu trusts me blindly."
He said because just to stop her from telling anyone

Mahi: "Let me go, please." She tried to free herself.

Ashar: "Chunti jitni ho tum aur attitude dekho." He said pointing out her age as she was just eighteen.

Mahi: "Aur issi chunti pe apki niyat kharab hai daas saal bare ho ke bhi."

Ashar: "Just shut up or I will cut your tongue." He shouted

Mahi: "Janne dein mujhe please." She said while pushing him.

Ashar left her and she ran away immediately. He looked at the money which she forgot to take and laughed loudly.

Ashar:" My crazy little wife."

On the other hand, Mahi was running crying out loud when her cousins stopped her.

Zahra: "What happened why are you crying?"

Zavi: "Lagta hai bhai ne danta hai koi nhi yaar ye toh hum sab ko hi jhaar dete hain."

Sheryaar: "Ha na bhaiya ki danton par mat ja aye Mahi. Bhaiya ki danton par mat ja aye mahi. Ye toh parti hai tujhe darane ke liye."

Zaroon: "Stop your ghatiya shayari and why are your cheeks so red?"

Mahi: "umm nothing happened nothing. She said difficulty."

Zahra: "tum itna ghabra kyu rahi ho? Hayee Allah kahi bhaiya ne tumhe mara toh nahi?"

Zavi: "tum bhi na pagal hi ho bhai usse kyu marein ge bhala bharta toh woh humara banaye gein. Yeh toh sab ki ladli hai khas tor pe bhai ki."

"Whatt? "All shouted together.

Zavi: "Acha bhai ke ilawa sab ki."

Mahi: "Hatein sab mujhe jana hai." She said pushing them and ran away.

Sher: "Samjho aaj toh hum sab gye."

Zaroon: "Aye rahe haq ke shahidon wafa ki tasweeeon tumhe haveli ki hawain salaam kehti hain."He sang while saluting towards the direction from where Mahi ran away.

Zavi: "Gaana baad ma gaana abhi bhag warna hitler hume pakar le ga."

Sher: "Sahi bola bhai ma abhi gari nikalta hu ap sab taryar raho bhagne ke liye."

Sheryaar took out the car and all of them sat in the car.

Suddenly, they saw Ashar running towards the car. They all panicked and start the car immediately.

Ashar: "Ruko tum log bhaag ke kaha ja rahe ho?"

"Ma chali Ma chali dekho McDonald's ki gali mujhe ruko na bhai ma chali ma chali." He heard zahra singing and they ran away immediately.

Ashar: "Choro ga nahi tum logon ko ma." He shouted